Screw in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- ઇ. ને આગળ ચલાવવાનો ગોળ ગોળ ફરતો પંખો – પંખા જેવો સ્ક્રૂ ⇄ screw gujarati
- ઈસ્ક્રૂ ⇄ screw gujarati
- દબાણ કરવા માટેના ઓજારનો લાકડાનો કે ધાતુનો સ્ક્રૂ ⇄ screw gujarati
- પેચ ⇄ screw gujarati
- પેચનો – આંટાવાળો– ખીલો ⇄ screw gujarati
- બહારથી આંક ાવાળો ખીલો તે નરપેચ અને અંદરથી આંક ાવાળો ખીલો તે માદા ⇄ screw gujarati
- વહાણ ⇄ screw gujarati
- વિમાન ⇄ screw gujarati
- સ્ક્રૂનો એક આંટો ⇄ screw gujarati
Screw in Hindi हिन्दी
- कंजूस ⇄ screw hindi
- कारापाल ⇄ screw hindi
- खपची ⇄ screw hindi
- जेलर ⇄ screw hindi
- तोड़ना - मरोड़ना ⇄ screw hindi
- धमकी देकर प्राप्त करना ⇄ screw hindi
- निचोड़ना ⇄ screw hindi
- पेच खोलना ⇄ screw hindi
- पेच निकालना ⇄ screw hindi
- पेच से कसना ⇄ screw hindi
- पेच से बाँधना ⇄ screw hindi
- पेचदार ⇄ screw hindi
- पेरना ⇄ screw hindi
- भागना ⇄ screw hindi
- मैथुन करना ⇄ screw hindi
- लालच करना ⇄ screw hindi
- लोभी ⇄ screw hindi
- वेतन ⇄ screw hindi
- स्क्रू ⇄ screw hindi
- स्क्रूवाला ⇄ screw hindi
Screw in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ತಿರುಗಣೆ ⇄ screw kannada
- ತಿರುಪು ⇄ screw kannada
- ತಿರುಪು ಮೊಳೆ ⇄ screw kannada
- ನಿರ್ಬಮ್ಧ ಪಡಿಸು ⇄ screw kannada
- ಮರಸುತ್ತು ⇄ screw kannada
- ಸ್ಕ್ರೂ ಮೊಳೆ ⇄ screw kannada
Screw in Malayalam മലയാളം
- കപ്പലിന്റെ പിരിചുക്കാന്പിരിച്ചു കയറ്റുക ⇄ screw malayalam
- ചുറ്റുക ⇄ screw malayalam
- തിരുകാണി ⇄ screw malayalam
- പിരി ⇄ screw malayalam
- പിരിമുറുക്കുക ⇄ screw malayalam
- പിരിയാണി ⇄ screw malayalam
- പിറകിലേക്ക് കറക്കുക ⇄ screw malayalam
- വശത്തേക്ക് കറക്കുക ⇄ screw malayalam
Screw in Telugu తెలుగు
Screw in English
- screw ⇄ expr. a screw loose, something out of order.
Ex. There's a screw loose in your affairs (Dickens).english
- screw ⇄ expr. have a screw loose (or missing), (Slang.) to be crazy or eccentric.
Ex. When he came across a person who was ""limited intellectually"" he normally referred to him as ""having a screw loose"" (London Times). The musicians had a theory that aenglish
- screw ⇄ expr. put the screws on, to use pressure or force to get something.
Ex. Love strains the heartstrings of the human race, and not unfrequently puts the screws on so hard as to snap them asunder (E. G. Paige).english
- screw ⇄ expr. screw up, (Slang.) to make a mess of; do or get all wrong; foul up.
Ex. The film, like the play, is a heavyweight contest with a couple of bantamweights thrown into the ring to screw things up (Manchester Guardian Weekly).english
- screw ⇄ expr. tighten (or turn) the screws, to apply increased pressure.
Ex. A government cannot suppress freedom in a foreign country without tightening the screws on its citizens (New York Times).english
- screw ⇄ noun screwer. english
- screw ⇄ noun 1. a kind of nail, with a ridge twisted evenly around its length and usuallya groove across the head.
Ex. Turn the screw to the right to tighten it.
2a. a cylinder with a ridge winding around it; external screw. It is a simple machine.english
- screw ⇄ screw, noun, verb. english
- screw ⇄ v.i. 1. to turn like a screw.
2. to be fitted for being put together or taken apart by a screw or screws.
3a. to turn with a twisting motion; wind.
b. to become twisted or turned.
4. (Figurative.) to force a person to tell orenglish
- screw ⇄ v.t. 1. to turn as one turns a screw; twist.
Ex. Screw the lid on the jar.
2a. to fasten or tighten with a screw or screws.
Ex. The carpenter screwed the hinges to the door.
b. to work (a screw) by turning.
3. to force, penglish