- (તરીકે રજૂ કરેલી બીના – હકી કત) ⇄ reason gujarati
- અક્કલ ⇄ reason gujarati
- ઉદ્દેશ ⇄ reason gujarati
- કારણ ⇄ reason gujarati
- ડહાપણ ⇄ reason gujarati
- ડહાપણભર્યું વર્તન ⇄ reason gujarati
- પ્રયોજન ⇄ reason gujarati
- બુદ્ધિ ⇄ reason gujarati
- મધ્યમસરપણું. મનાવવા માટે દલીલ કરવી ⇄ reason gujarati
- વ િચારશક્તિ ⇄ reason gujarati
- વિવેક ⇄ reason gujarati
- સમર્થન ⇄ reason gujarati
reason in Hindi हिन्दी
- औवित्य ⇄ reason hindi
- चेतनता ⇄ reason hindi
- तर्क ⇄ reason hindi
- तर्क करना ⇄ reason hindi
- तर्कस्वरूप कहना ⇄ reason hindi
- प्रयोजन ⇄ reason hindi
- बुद्धि से काम करना ⇄ reason hindi
- युक्ति ⇄ reason hindi
- वजह ⇄ reason hindi
- विचार करना ⇄ reason hindi
- विवेक ⇄ reason hindi
- विवेक बुद्धि ⇄ reason hindi
- समझाना ⇄ reason hindi
reason in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ಉದ್ದೇಶ ⇄ reason kannada
- ಕಾರಣ ⇄ reason kannada
- ಜ್ಝ್ನ್ಯಾನ ⇄ reason kannada
- ತರ್ಕ ⇄ reason kannada
- ತಿಳಿವಳಿಕೆ ⇄ reason kannada
- ನಿಮಿತ್ತ ⇄ reason kannada
- ನೆಪ ⇄ reason kannada
- ಬುದ್ಧಿ ⇄ reason kannada
- ಯುಕ್ತಿ ⇄ reason kannada
- ವಾದಿಸು ⇄ reason kannada
- ವಿಚಾರ ⇄ reason kannada
- ವಿವೇಕ ⇄ reason kannada
- ವಿವೇಚನಾಶಕ್ತಿ ⇄ reason kannada
- ವೈಚಾರಿಕತೆ ⇄ reason kannada
- ವ್ಯಾಜ ⇄ reason kannada
- ಹೇತು ⇄ reason kannada
reason in English
- reason ⇄ expr. bring to reason, to cause to be reasonable.
Ex. The stubborn child was at last brought to reason.english
- reason ⇄ expr. by reason of, on account of; because of.
Ex. I cannot go, by reason of a conflicting meeting.english
- reason ⇄ expr. in (or within) reason, within reasonable and sensible limits.
Ex. If you want a cheque for yourself ... you can name any figure you like--in reason (George Bernard Shaw). I will do anything within reason to keep my promise to you.english
- reason ⇄ expr. reason away, to get rid of by reasoning.
Ex. He is so blinded by his ideas that he finds no trouble in reasoning away their many contradictions and absurdities.english
- reason ⇄ expr. reason out, to think through and come to a conclusion; think out.
Ex. By thus reasoning out the probable consequences of an action, motives ... may lose more or less of their force (William B. Carpenter).english
- reason ⇄ expr. stand to reason, to be reasonable and sensible.
Ex. It stands to reason that he would resent your insults.english
- reason ⇄ expr. with (good) reason, justly or properly; with justification.
Ex. If he continuously complains of a pain in his back, it is with reason. She decided not to borrow money, and with good reason.english
- reason ⇄ noun reasoner. english
- reason ⇄ noun 1. a cause or motive, as for an action or feeling; ground.
Ex. Tell me your reasons for not liking him. I have my own reasons for doing this.
2. an explanation; justification.
Ex. Sickness is the reason for her absence. What is yoenglish
- reason ⇄ reason, noun, verb. english
- reason ⇄ v.i. 1. to think things out; think logically; solve new problems.
Ex. An idiot cannot reason.
2. to draw conclusions or inferences from facts or premises.
3. to consider; discuss; argue.
Ex. Reason with her and try to make her cenglish
- reason ⇄ v.t. 1. to persuade by reasoning.
Ex. Don't fancy that men reason themselves into convictions (Charles Kingsley).
2. to argue, conclude, or infer.
Ex. to reason a point.
3. to support with reasons.
4. to reason about or denglish