- (લાગણીઓ ઇ.)ની ઉપર (માઠી) અસર કરવી ⇄ touch gujarati
- અડકવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- અડવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- અડેલુ ં હોવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- અમુક વસ્તુ કે સ્થળ સુધી પહોંચવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- ઉ પર હાથ કે આંગળ ી મૂકવી ⇄ touch gujarati
- બ ે વસ્તુનું આવી રીતે મળવું – વસ્તુ આવી રીતે મળે તેમ કરવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- સ્પર્શવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- હળવે રહીને મારવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- –ની તોલે આવવું ⇄ touch gujarati
- –ને સ્પર્શ કરવો ⇄ touch gujarati
touch in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- اَتھہٕ لاگُن ⇄ touch kashmiri
- اَتھہٕ لَگُن ⇄ touch kashmiri
- اَثَر ⇄ touch kashmiri
- اَثَر کَرُن ⇄ touch kashmiri
- رَژھ ⇄ touch kashmiri
- رَژھ کَھنٛڑ ⇄ touch kashmiri
- زَکھ واتُن ⇄ touch kashmiri
- طٔریٖقہٕ ⇄ touch kashmiri
- لَگُن،اَکھ أکِس سۭتۍ لَگُن ⇄ touch kashmiri
touch in Malayalam മലയാളം
- കൈകൊണ്ടു തൊടുക ⇄ touch malayalam
- പരിശീലനം ⇄ touch malayalam
- ബന്ധമുണ്ടായിരിക്കുക ⇄ touch malayalam
- മനസ്സില് തട്ടുക ⇄ touch malayalam
- സ്പര്ശം ⇄ touch malayalam
- സ്പര്ശിക്കുക ⇄ touch malayalam
touch in Marathi मराठी
- अल्पांश ⇄ touch marathi
- एकदुसऱ्याला भिडणे ⇄ touch marathi
- एकमेकांना लागणे ⇄ touch marathi
- चिमूट ⇄ touch marathi
- चीतपट ⇄ touch marathi
- छटा ⇄ touch marathi
- टेका ⇄ touch marathi
- भिडणे ⇄ touch marathi
- मनाला स्पर्श करणे ⇄ touch marathi
- संपर्क ⇄ touch marathi
- संसर्ग ⇄ touch marathi
- स्पर्श ⇄ touch marathi
- स्पर्श करणे ⇄ touch marathi
- स्पर्श होणे ⇄ touch marathi
- स्पर्शज्ञान ⇄ touch marathi
- हात ⇄ touch marathi
- हात लावणे ⇄ touch marathi
- हृदयाला स्पर्श करणे ⇄ touch marathi
touch in English
- touch ⇄ adj. touchable. english
- touch ⇄ expr. in touch, in a close relation of communication, agreement, sympathy, or interest.
Ex. She kept in touch with her family while she was overseas. A newspaper keeps one in touch with the world.english
- touch ⇄ expr. out of touch, lacking close relation of communication, agreement, sympathy, or interest.
Ex. The old man was completely out of touch with the youngsters and their ways.english
- touch ⇄ expr. touch down,
a. to land an aircraft; land.
Ex. The pilot touched down at a small country airfield.
b. (Rugby.) to touch the ground with (the ball) behind the opposing team's goal line.
Ex. A young member of the visiting pacenglish
- touch ⇄ expr. touch off,
a. to cause to go off; fire.
Ex. The only delay ... is due to a fear that a dispatch of the troops will touch off the magazine (London Daily Chronicle).
Ex. to touch off a riot.english
- touch ⇄ expr. touch on (or upon),
a. to treat lightly; mention.
Ex. Our conversation touched on many subjects.
b. to concern; relate to.
Ex. an event that touches on her career.
c. to come close to.
Ex. a sermon that toucheenglish
- touch ⇄ expr. touch up, to change a little; improve.
Ex. to touch up a play. He touched up a photograph.english
- touch ⇄ noun toucher. english
- touch ⇄ noun 1. the act of touching or condition of being touched.
Ex. A bubble bursts at a touch. The touch of the cold water made her shiver.
2a. the sense by which a person perceives things by feeling, handling, or coming against them.
- touch ⇄ touch, verb, noun. english
- touch ⇄ v.i. 1. to put the hand, finger, or some other part of the body on or against something.
Ex. These glasses are delicate--don't touch!
2. to come or be in contact.
Ex. Our hands touched.
3. to arrive and make a brief stop.
- touch ⇄ v.t. 1. to put the hand, finger, or some other part of the body on or against and feel.
Ex. She touched the pan to see whether it was still hot.
2. to put (one thing) against another; make contact with.
Ex. Hetouched the post with hisenglish