dab in Telugu తెలుగు
dab in English
- dab ⇄ dab (1), verb, dabbed,dabbing,noun. english
- dab ⇄ dab (2), noun.
1. any one of various flatfishes related to the flounder, such as the sand dab of the North Atlantic.
- dab ⇄ dab (3), noun.
(Informal.) an expert.
Ex. ... 'something of a dab' ... at the shoemaking business (Hawthorne).english
- dab ⇄ noun 1. a quick, light touch or blow; pat or tap; peck.
Ex. The cat made a dab at the butterfly with its paw.
2. a small, soft or moist mass.
Ex. I put little dabs of butter on the bread.
3. a little bit.
Ex. Put a dab ofenglish
- dab ⇄ v.i. 1. to pat with something soft or moist.
2. to strike lightly; peck.
3. to use a dabber.english
- dab ⇄ v.t. 1. to touch lightly; pat with something soft or moist; tap.
Ex. The nurse dabbed my cut with a piece of cotton.
2. to put on with light strokes.
Ex. I dabbed ointment on my sunburn.
3. to strike sharply; pick holes in. english
(Especially British.) a building material consisting of wattle plastered with clay.