- ಗಟ್ಟಿಯಾಗು ⇄ freeze kannada
- ಗಡ್ಡೆ ಕಟ್ಟು ⇄ freeze kannada
- ಘನಿಭವಿಸು ⇄ freeze kannada
- ಹೆಪ್ಪುಗಟ್ಟು ⇄ freeze kannada
freeze in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- (પાણી અ ંગે) બરફ થાય એ ટલું ઠંડું થવું ⇄ freeze gujarati
- ખૂબ ઠંડી લાગવી ⇄ freeze gujarati
- જામવું. ઠરવું ⇄ freeze gujarati
- ઠંડી અથવા ભયથી ઠરી જવું–ઠારવું ⇄ freeze gujarati
- ઠંડુ અને કઠણ કરવું – થવું ⇄ freeze gujarati
- ઠારવું ⇄ freeze gujarati
- બરફ થવો ⇄ freeze gujarati
- બરફ બનાવવ ો ⇄ freeze gujarati
- બરફથી ઢંકાવું ⇄ freeze gujarati
- બરફથી ઢાંકવું ⇄ freeze gujarati
- હિમ ⇄ freeze gujarati
freeze in Marathi मराठी
freeze in Tamil தமிழ்
freeze in English
- freeze ⇄ adj. freezable. english
- freeze ⇄ expr. freeze (on) to, to hold tightly to; become attached to; take to.
Ex. He's a lawyer and he might not freeze on to you (H. Rider Haggard).english
- freeze ⇄ expr. freeze out, (U.S. Informal.) to force out; exclude, as from business or society, by chilling behavior, severe competition, and the like.
Ex. to freeze the small advertiser out of prime time (Sponsor).english
- freeze ⇄ freeze, verb, froze,frozen,freezing,noun. english
- freeze ⇄ noun 1. the act or process of freezing.
Ex. (Figurative.) Under the freeze, Marine Midland, which operates 11 banks over the state, has been barred from acquiring additional banks with its own stock or cash (Wall Street Journal). The House passed aenglish
- freeze ⇄ v.i. 1a. to be turned into ice; harden by cold. Water becomes ice when it freezes.
Ex. The water in the pipes froze. The ice cream soon froze.
b. to be of the degree of cold at which water becomes ice.
Ex. It is freezing tonight.
Ex. to freeze ice cream.
b. to subject (food for preservation) to a very low temperature, usually below 0 degrees Fahrenheit, so rapidly that the juices and flavor are retained; quick-freez