fair in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- મનોરંજક વિભાગો સાથેનું ⇄ fair gujarati
- મેળાનું બજાર ⇄ fair gujarati
- મેળાનો મન ોરંજન વિભાગ ⇄ fair gujarati
- મેળો ⇄ fair gujarati
- વેપા રી કે ઔદ્ય ોગિક પ્રદર્શન ⇄ fair gujarati
fair in Hindi हिन्दी
- अनुकूल ⇄ fair hindi
- ईमानदार ⇄ fair hindi
- गौरवपूर्ण ⇄ fair hindi
- चमकीला ⇄ fair hindi
- नम्र ⇄ fair hindi
- निष्पक्ष ⇄ fair hindi
- न्याययुक्त ⇄ fair hindi
- न्यायोचित ⇄ fair hindi
- न्याय्य ⇄ fair hindi
- पैंठ ⇄ fair hindi
- प्रचुर ⇄ fair hindi
- प्रदर्शनी ⇄ fair hindi
- भोला ⇄ fair hindi
- मध्यम ⇄ fair hindi
- माकूल ⇄ fair hindi
- शुद्ध ⇄ fair hindi
- संतोषजनक ⇄ fair hindi
- सच्चा ⇄ fair hindi
- साफ़ ⇄ fair hindi
- सुंदर ⇄ fair hindi
- सुखी ⇄ fair hindi
- स्पष्ट ⇄ fair hindi
- स्वच्छ ⇄ fair hindi
fair in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
fair in Marathi मराठी
- गोरा ⇄ fair marathi
- गौर ⇄ fair marathi
- चांगले ⇄ fair marathi
- जत्रा ⇄ fair marathi
- निष्पक्षपाती ⇄ fair marathi
- न्यायी ⇄ fair marathi
- प्रदर्शन ⇄ fair marathi
- प्रामाणिकपणाचा ⇄ fair marathi
- बरा ⇄ fair marathi
- मध्यम दर्जाचा ⇄ fair marathi
- मध्यम प्रतीचा ⇄ fair marathi
- माफक ⇄ fair marathi
- मेळा ⇄ fair marathi
- मेळावा ⇄ fair marathi
- यात्रा ⇄ fair marathi
- योग्य ⇄ fair marathi
- रास्त ⇄ fair marathi
- वाजवी ⇄ fair marathi
- सचोटीचा ⇄ fair marathi
- साधारण ⇄ fair marathi
- सुंदर ⇄ fair marathi
- स्त्रिया ⇄ fair marathi
fair in Telugu తెలుగు
- అనుకూలముగా ⇄ fair telugu
- తిన్నగా ⇄ fair telugu
- త్వరపడకుండా. నాతోసరసముగానే మాట్లాడినాడు. ? యిది న్యాయమా. వాడికి అనుకూలముగా నడుచుకొన్నారు. శుద్ధ ప్రతిగావ్రాసుట. ⇄ fair telugu
- మెల్లిగా ⇄ fair telugu
- విహితముగా. తిన్నగా ⇄ fair telugu
fair in English
- fair ⇄ adj. 1. not favoring one more than any other; just; honest.
Ex. a fair judge. He is fair even to the people he dislikes. Every person is entitled to a fair hearing in court. By fair exchange, not robbery (Byron).
2. according to the rules.english
- fair ⇄ adv. 1. in a fair manner; honestly.
Ex. fair spoken, to play fair.
2. directly; straight.
Ex. The stone hit him fair in the head.english
- fair ⇄ expr. bid fair. See under bid. english
- fair ⇄ expr. fair and square,
a. just; honest.
Ex. As a businessman, he was fair and square.
b. justly; honestly.
Ex. She won the game fair and square.english
- fair ⇄ expr. fair to middling, moderately good; average.
Ex. Costuming is fair to middling, and the settings ... do not seem worthy of Texas millions (Wall Street Journal).english
- fair ⇄ expr. for fair, (U.S.)
a. (Informal.) completely; altogether.
Ex. What you say is true, for fair!
b. playing the game of marbles for fun, returning the marbles won after each game.english
- fair ⇄ fair (1), adjective, adverb, noun, verb. english
- fair ⇄ fair (2), noun.
1. a showing of products and manufactured goods for the purpose of helping people see what has been done, and urging them to buy better seeds, stock, and machinery.
Ex. At the county fair last year, prizes were given for the beenglish
- fair ⇄ noun 1. a thing that is fair.
2. (Archaic.) a woman; sweetheart.
3. (Obsolete.) beauty; fairness.english
- fair ⇄ v.i. 1. to become fair.
2. (of the weather) to clear.
3. to become flush; fit according to the curvature.
Ex. In normal flight the doors fair into the fuselage.english
- fair ⇄ v.t. to make fair. english