- अडसर ⇄ catch marathi
- आजार होणे ⇄ catch marathi
- कडी ⇄ catch marathi
- गाठणे ⇄ catch marathi
- गुन्हा करताना पकडणे ⇄ catch marathi
- गुन्हा करताना रंगेहात पकडणे ⇄ catch marathi
- गोवर होणे ⇄ catch marathi
- घोडा ⇄ catch marathi
- जडणे ⇄ catch marathi
- झेल ⇄ catch marathi
- झेलणे ⇄ catch marathi
- झेला ⇄ catch marathi
- देवीरोग ⇄ catch marathi
- धरणे ⇄ catch marathi
- पकड ⇄ catch marathi
- पकडणे ⇄ catch marathi
- पकडा ⇄ catch marathi
- संसर्ग होणे ⇄ catch marathi
- होणे ⇄ catch marathi
catch in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- આગળ જતાને પક ડી પાડવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- આશ્ર્ચયચક્તિ કરવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- ઈ. પકડવું. પકડવા સમયસર પહોંચવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- એકદમ અટકાવવું –અટકી–ચોંટ ી–જવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- કશાકમાં ભરાવું–ફસાવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- ગાડી ⇄ catch gujarati
- ચાલાકી કરીને છેતરવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- ઝાલવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- ઝીલવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- પકડવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- પકડવું (ના.) પકડ ⇄ catch gujarati
- પકડી લેવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- બસ ⇄ catch gujarati
- હાથમાં લઈને પકડી રાખવું ⇄ catch gujarati
- –નો ચેપ લાગવો ⇄ catch gujarati
catch in Telugu తెలుగు
- చిక్కించుకొనుట ⇄ catch telugu
- తగిలించుకొనుట. ⇄ catch telugu
- పట్టుకొనుట ⇄ catch telugu
- వాడికి పడిశము పట్టింది వాడికి జ్వరము తగిలింది. నాకు చలివచ్చినది. రోగము తగుల ⇄ catch telugu
catch in English
- catch ⇄ adj. 1. getting one's attention; arousing one's interest.
Ex. Advertisements often contain catch phrases.
2. (Figurative.) tricky; deceptive.
Ex. a catch question.english
- catch ⇄ catch, verb, caught,catching,noun, adjective. english
- catch ⇄ expr. catch at,
a. to try to catch.
Ex. catching at his rein (William Cowper).
b. to seize eagerly.
Ex. to catch at an opportunity, a proposal, etc.english
- catch ⇄ expr. catch it, (Informal.) to be scolded or punished.
Ex. When the boy spilled the milk, he was afraid he would catch it from his mother. We all thought Tom was about to catch it (Frederick Marryat).english
- catch ⇄ expr. catch on, (Informal.)
a. (U.S.) to get the idea; understand.
Ex. The second time the teacher explained the problem, the boy caught on.
b. to be widely used or accepted; become popular.
Ex. That new song caught on quickly.english
- catch ⇄ expr. catch out,
a. (Cricket.) to put (a batsman) out by catching the ball.
Ex. If a striker is caught out, state the fieldsman's name (Cricket Manual).
b. (British.) to find out or discover (a person) in a mistake or the like.
- catch ⇄ expr. catch up (with),
a. to come up even (with a person or thing) while going the same way; overtake.
Ex. The dog ran as fast as he could to catch up with the car.
b. (Figurative.) to come up to date; keep abreast.
Ex. I am tryenglish
- catch ⇄ noun 1. the act of catching.
Ex. Her catch was quick enough to keep the plate from hitting the floor.
2. a thing that catches.
Ex. The catch on that door is broken.
3. a thing caught.
Ex. A dozen fish is a good catch. english
Ex. My dress caught in the door.
2. (Figurative.) to become lighted; burn.
Ex. Paper catches easily.
3. to act as a catcher in baseball.
Ex. He catches for our school team.
Ex. Catch the ball with both hands. The policeman caught the thief. Here, catch hold of the end of the rope.
2. to entangle or grip.
Ex. A nail caught her dress.
3. to cause to be held o