- अचानक सुचणे ⇄ hit marathi
- आदळणे ⇄ hit marathi
- एखादी कल्पना येणे ⇄ hit marathi
- गाठणे ⇄ hit marathi
- चौकार मारणे ⇄ hit marathi
- टक्कर देणे ⇄ hit marathi
- टोला ⇄ hit marathi
- टोला मारणे ⇄ hit marathi
- टोलावने ⇄ hit marathi
- ठोकणे ⇄ hit marathi
- ठोका ⇄ hit marathi
- ठोसा ⇄ hit marathi
- तडाखा ⇄ hit marathi
- तडाखा देणे ⇄ hit marathi
- धडक दिली ⇄ hit marathi
- धडक देणे ⇄ hit marathi
- धडकणे ⇄ hit marathi
- प्रहार ⇄ hit marathi
- प्रहार करणे ⇄ hit marathi
- फटका मारा ⇄ hit marathi
- फटकावणे ⇄ hit marathi
- मारणे ⇄ hit marathi
- यश ⇄ hit marathi
- यशस्वी व्यक्ती अगर गोष्ट ⇄ hit marathi
- लगावणे ⇄ hit marathi
- लागणे ⇄ hit marathi
- लाटा किनाऱ्यावर धडकने ⇄ hit marathi
hit in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- અસ્ત્ર ફેંકીને મારવું ⇄ hit gujarati
- આઘાત ⇄ hit gujarati
- ઈજા પહોંચાડવી. સામસામી આવી જવું ⇄ hit gujarati
- કટાક્ષ ⇄ hit gujarati
- ટોણો ⇄ hit gujarati
- પ્રયત્ન ⇄ hit gujarati
- ફટકો મારવા તાકવ ું ⇄ hit gujarati
- ફટકો મારવો ⇄ hit gujarati
- મારવું ⇄ hit gujarati
- મુઠ્ઠી ઉગા મવી ⇄ hit gujarati
- વિજય ⇄ hit gujarati
- સફળ ⇄ hit gujarati
- સામનો કરવો. ફટકો ⇄ hit gujarati
- –ની ઉ પર ઊતરી પડવું (ઓચિંતું) મળી આવવું. –ની ઉપર અસર ઊપજવી – ઉપજાવવી દુઃખ દેવું ⇄ hit gujarati
hit in Hindi हिन्दी
hit in English
- hit ⇄ adj. hitless. english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit at, to criticize; make fun of; ridicule.
Ex. He hit at several political figures.english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit it off, to get along well together (with); agree.
Ex. The two friends hit it off from the start. How did you hit it off with her?english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit off,
a. to produce or imitate on the spur of the moment.
Ex. We hit off a little wit now and then, but no animosity (William Congreve).
b. to represent or describe cleverly.
Ex. He has very well hit off the sense (Danienglish
- hit ⇄ expr. hit on (or upon),
a. to come on; meet with; get to.
Ex. The boys hit upon a plan for making money.
b. to find, especially by accident; guess correctly.
Ex. He finally hit upon a solution to his problem.english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit or miss, with no plan; regardless of results; by chance; haphazardly; at random.
Ex. He stacked the books hit or miss, and they fell to the floor.english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit out,
a. to deal blows at random.
Ex. When other children ... irritated him, he hit out (Maclean's).
b. (Figurative.) to proceed vigorously; strike out.
Ex. Give credit to the plucky producer ... for hitting out in theenglish
- hit ⇄ expr. hit the ceiling. See under ceiling. english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit the hay. See under hay (1). english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit the jackpot. See under jackpot. english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit the nail on the head. See under nail. english
- hit ⇄ expr. hit the spot. See under spot. english
- hit ⇄ hit, verb, hit,hitting,noun. english
- hit ⇄ noun 1. a blow; stroke.
Ex. The hit on his head knocked him out.
2. a getting to what is aimed at.
Ex. a hit, a very palpable hit (Shakespeare).
3. (Figurative.) a sharp attack or criticism.
4. (Figurative.) a successfulenglish
- hit ⇄ v.i. 1. to give a blow or blows.
Ex. The man hit out at the thieves who attacked him. When I become angry my first impulse is to hit.
2. to knock or strike with force.
Ex. The ball hit against the window.
3. to ignite the mixturenglish
- hit ⇄ v.t. 1. to come against with force; give a blow to; strike; knock.
Ex. He hit the ball with a bat. She hit her head against the shelf. When boys fight they hit each other.
2. to get to (what is aimed at).
Ex. His second arrow hit the benglish