- अंतिम ⇄ last marathi
- अंत्य ⇄ last marathi
- अखेरचा ⇄ last marathi
- गत ⇄ last marathi
- गेला ⇄ last marathi
- चालणे ⇄ last marathi
- चालू राहणे ⇄ last marathi
- टिकणे ⇄ last marathi
- टिकून राहणे ⇄ last marathi
- ठिकणे ⇄ last marathi
- पुरणे ⇄ last marathi
- मागचा ⇄ last marathi
- मागील ⇄ last marathi
- यापूर्वी ⇄ last marathi
- शेवटचा ⇄ last marathi
last in Hindi हिन्दी
last in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- رات،یَوٕ ⇄ last kashmiri
- راتھ ⇄ last kashmiri
- روزٕنۍ،پوشِنۍ ⇄ last kashmiri
- زِنٛدٕ روزُن ⇄ last kashmiri
- ٲخرَس پٮ۪ٹھ ⇄ last kashmiri
- ٲخری ⇄ last kashmiri
- پٔتِمہِ لَٹہِ،ٲخری لَٹہِ ⇄ last kashmiri
last in Malayalam മലയാളം
- അന്തിമമായ ⇄ last malayalam
- അന്ത്യ ⇄ last malayalam
- അവസാനം ⇄ last malayalam
- ഈടുനില്ക്കുക ⇄ last malayalam
- ഒടുവിലത്തെനിലനില്ക്കുക ⇄ last malayalam
- ഒടുവില് മിച്ചം വന്ന ⇄ last malayalam
- കഴിഞ്ഞ ⇄ last malayalam
last in Telugu తెలుగు
last in English
- last ⇄ adj. 1a. coming after all others; being at the end; final.
Ex. the last page of a book. Z is the last letter of the alphabet.
b. belonging to the end or final stage.
c. coming after all others in importance or estimation; lowest. english
Ex. He came last in line. Love thyself last (Shakespeare).
2. on the latest or most recent occasion.
Ex. When did you last see him?
3. in conclusion; finally.
Ex. At last the baby fell asleep. At long last, sometime this month the Los Angeles Public Library is expected to start circulation of discs (Saturday Review).
Ex. On his Cross breathing his painful last (Thomas Ken).
Ex. The Puritans lasted out theirfirst winter in New England and began to plant in the spring.
Ex. I'm glad to see the last of this unfriendly place.
Ex. The cabdriver told the passenger to stick to her last and stop the back-seat driving.
a unit of weight or cubic measure, often equal to 4,000 pounds but varying in different localities and for different produce.
Ex. Few have the last to continue long against adversity.
Ex. He was the last in the line. I speak of this last with some hesitation.
2a. the last part; end.
Ex. You have not heard the last of this.
b. the end of life; death. <
Ex. The storm lasted three days. Can you last through the race?
2. to continue in good condition, force, or the like.
Ex. I hope these shoes last a year.
3. to be enough.
Ex. This money won't last me a whole week.