- अग्रता ⇄ lead marathi
- कंठणे ⇄ lead marathi
- घेऊन जाणे ⇄ lead marathi
- जाणे ⇄ lead marathi
- धातूपट्टी ⇄ lead marathi
- नाटक अगर खऱ्या घटनेतील पात्र ⇄ lead marathi
- नेतृत्व करणे ⇄ lead marathi
- पट्टी ⇄ lead marathi
- पुरोगति ⇄ lead marathi
- प्रमुख पात्र ⇄ lead marathi
- मार्ग दाखवणे ⇄ lead marathi
- मुख्य भूमिका ⇄ lead marathi
- रस्ता जाणे ⇄ lead marathi
- लेड ⇄ lead marathi
- विशिष्ट प्रकारचे जीवन व्यतीत करणे ⇄ lead marathi
- वृतशीर्ष ⇄ lead marathi
- शिसपट्टी ⇄ lead marathi
- शिसे ⇄ lead marathi
lead in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- (જીવન) ગુજારવું–જીવવું ⇄ lead gujarati
- અભ િપ્રાયો (ઘડવા)માં દોરવણી આપવી ⇄ lead gujarati
- આગળ ચાલીને લઈ જવું– રસ્તો બતાવવો ⇄ lead gujarati
- દોરવું ⇄ lead gujarati
- પહેલું જવું કે હોવું ⇄ lead gujarati
- મન મનાવીને માર્ગદર્શન કરવું ⇄ lead gujarati
- હિલચાલ ોનું કે કા ર્યોનું સંચાલન કરવું ⇄ lead gujarati
- –માં પ્રથમ સ્થાન હોવું ⇄ lead gujarati
lead in Hindi हिन्दी
- अगुवाई करना ⇄ lead hindi
- अग्रसर होना ⇄ lead hindi
- आगे बढ़ना ⇄ lead hindi
- आगे होना ⇄ lead hindi
- नायकत्व ⇄ lead hindi
- नेतृत्व ⇄ lead hindi
- नेतृत्व करना ⇄ lead hindi
- पेंसिल का सुरमा ⇄ lead hindi
- मार्ग दिखलाना ⇄ lead hindi
- मार्गदर्शन करना ⇄ lead hindi
- रहनुमाई ⇄ lead hindi
- राहनुमाई ⇄ lead hindi
- लेड ⇄ lead hindi
- संचालन ⇄ lead hindi
- सुरमा ⇄ lead hindi
lead in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ಅಗ್ರಸ್ಥಾನ ⇄ lead kannada
- ದಾರಿತೋರಿಸು ⇄ lead kannada
- ನಾಯಕತ್ವ ⇄ lead kannada
- ನಿರ್ದೇಶ ⇄ lead kannada
- ಮಾರ್ಗದರ್ಶನ ಮಾಡು ⇄ lead kannada
- ಮುಮ್ದಾಗು ⇄ lead kannada
- ಮುಮ್ದಾಳುತನ ⇄ lead kannada
- ಮುಮ್ದೆಹೋಗು ⇄ lead kannada
- ಸೀಸ ⇄ lead kannada
lead in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- اَثَر پیوٚن ⇄ lead kashmiri
- اہم کِردار ⇄ lead kashmiri
- برٛونٛہہ آسُن،سَرَس آسُن ⇄ lead kashmiri
- تار،لیٖڑ ⇄ lead kashmiri
- زان کٲری ⇄ lead kashmiri
- سَربَرٲہی کَرٕنۍ ⇄ lead kashmiri
- قَیادَت ⇄ lead kashmiri
- لٮ۪ڑ ⇄ lead kashmiri
- وَتھ مِلٕنۍ،واتناوٕنۍ ⇄ lead kashmiri
- وَتھ ہاوٕنۍ ⇄ lead kashmiri
- پَے ⇄ lead kashmiri
- چال چَلٕنۍ ⇄ lead kashmiri
- چَڑٲے،بَڑَت ⇄ lead kashmiri
- گُزارٕنۍ ⇄ lead kashmiri
lead in Malayalam മലയാളം
- ഈയക്കട്ടി ⇄ lead malayalam
- കറുത്തീയം ⇄ lead malayalam
- കൂട്ടിക്കൊണ്ടുപോവുകഈയം ⇄ lead malayalam
- നയിക്കുക ⇄ lead malayalam
- നയിയ്ക്കുക ⇄ lead malayalam
- പെന്സിലിലെ ഈയക്കോല് ⇄ lead malayalam
- വഴികാട്ടുക ⇄ lead malayalam
lead in Urdu اُردُو
- رہنمائی کرنا ⇄ lead urdu
- سر فہرست ⇄ lead urdu
- سیسہ ⇄ lead urdu
- پیشوائی کرنا ⇄ lead urdu
lead in English
- lead ⇄ adj. leadable. english
- lead ⇄ adj. made of lead; consisting of lead.
Ex. a lead pipe.english
- lead ⇄ adj. 1. that leads or is used for leading; leading.
Ex. the lead violin, a horse on a lead rein.
2. guided by a lead.
Ex. a lead horse.english
- lead ⇄ expr. lead off,
a. to begin; start.
Ex. He led off with his companion in a sort of quickstep (Harper's).
b. (Baseball.) to be the first player in the batting order or the first to bat in an inning.
Ex. He led off with a triple tenglish
- lead ⇄ expr. lead on, to persuade or entice to follow an unwise course of action; mislead.
Ex. I have suspected she is leading him on for his money (John Ciardi).english
- lead ⇄ expr. lead up to,
a. to prepare the way for.
Ex. The harlequinade ... is led up to by a tasteful transformation scene (Saturday Review).
b. to approach (a subject) in an evasive or gradual manner.
Ex. He had guessed what she hadenglish
- lead ⇄ expr. leads,
a. frames of lead in which panes of glass are set, as in stained-glass windows; leading.
Ex. It gives the effect of weakness to see large pieces of glass leaded with narrow leads (F. Miller).
b. strips of lead used to covenglish
- lead ⇄ expr. like a lead balloon. See under balloon. english
- lead ⇄ expr. swing the lead, (British Slang.) to shirk work; malinger.
Ex. A 30-year-old man might appear to be ""swinging the lead"" when investigation would show that he had, for example, just come out of a mental hospital (London Times).english
- lead ⇄ lead (1), verb, led,leading,noun, adjective. english
- lead ⇄ lead (2), noun, adjective, verb. english
- lead ⇄ noun 1. a heavy, easily melted, bluish-gray metallic chemical element. It is used to make pipes, machinery, and radiation shields, as a solder, and in alloys. It occurs naturally in galena.
2. something made of lead or one of its alloys.
- lead ⇄ noun 1. guidance or direction; leadership; example; precedence.
Ex. Many countries in the western world followed the lead of the United States after World War II. Recent work ... using radioisotope techniques ... is giving a new lead on the selectienglish
- lead ⇄ v.i. 1. to act as guide; show the way.
Ex. Lead, I will follow.
2. to be a way to a certain condition; be a means of proceeding to or effecting a certain result.
Ex. Hard work leads to success. The frequent outbreaks led to civil war.english
- lead ⇄ v.t. 1. to cover, frame, or weight with lead.
2. to insert leads between the lines of (print).
3. to mix or impregnate with lead or a compound containing lead.
Ex. to lead gasoline.
4. to set (window glass) within leads.
- lead ⇄ v.t. 1a. to show the way by going along with or in front of; guide.
Ex. The usher will lead you to your seats. The Star led the Three Wise Men to Bethlehem.
b. to serve to guide.
Ex. His cries for help led us to henglish