over in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- અતિશય ⇄ over gujarati
- આખી સપાટી વ્ય ાપીને એક છેડા કે બાજુથી બીજા છેડા કે બાજુ સુધી ⇄ over gujarati
- આદિથી અંત સુધી ⇄ over gujarati
- ઉપર ⇄ over gujarati
- ઉપર થઇને ⇄ over gujarati
- ઉપર બધે ⇄ over gujarati
- ઉપરથી ⇄ over gujarati
- ઉપરનું ⇄ over gujarati
- ખલાસ ⇄ over gujarati
- ચડિયાતું ⇄ over gujarati
- તે દરમ્યાનની રમત. ની ઉપર ⇄ over gujarati
- પદ કે સ્થિતિમાં ઉપર ⇄ over gujarati
- પૂરું ⇄ over gujarati
- બહારનું ⇄ over gujarati
- સમાપ્ત. ગોલંદાજ એકી વખતે એક પછી એક છ વાર દડો ફેંકે છે તે ⇄ over gujarati
- –થી વ ધુ – વધારે ⇄ over gujarati
over in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- اَوَر ⇄ over kashmiri
- اَوَر کوٹ ⇄ over kashmiri
- اَپارِ یَپور ⇄ over kashmiri
- بچیوٚمُت ⇄ over kashmiri
- بیٚیہِ،نَوِ سَرٕ ⇄ over kashmiri
- تام ⇄ over kashmiri
- خَتم ⇄ over kashmiri
- دوٚیمہِ طَرفہٕ،لَرِ ⇄ over kashmiri
- زیادٕ ⇄ over kashmiri
- سَمبالُن ⇄ over kashmiri
- منٛز ⇄ over kashmiri
- مَنٛز ⇄ over kashmiri
- پرٛٮ۪تھ کُنہِ ⇄ over kashmiri
- پوٗرٕ ⇄ over kashmiri
- پٮ۪ٹھ ⇄ over kashmiri
- پٮ۪ٹھہٕ ⇄ over kashmiri
- پیوٚن ⇄ over kashmiri
- پیٚٹھۍ ⇄ over kashmiri
over in Santali
over in English
- over ⇄ adj. 1. at an end; done; past.
Ex. The play is over; let's go home.
2. higher in authority or station (used chiefly in compounds).
Ex. an overlord.
3. extra; surplus.
Ex. to pay for overtime. There was a copy of the bylawsenglish
- over ⇄ adv. 1. above; on high.
Ex. to hang over.
2. from side to side; across a space or distance.
Ex. Go over to the store for me.
3. from one to another.
Ex. Hand the money over. He willed the house over to his son.
- over ⇄ expr. all over. See under all. english
- over ⇄ expr. over again, once more.
Ex. Let's do that problem over again.english
- over ⇄ expr. over against,
a. opposite to; in front of.
Ex. a house over against the park.
b. so as to bring out a difference.
Ex. to consider one book over against another.english
- over ⇄ expr. over and above, in addition to; besides.
Ex. He had some repairs to pay for over and above the cost of the car.english
- over ⇄ expr. over and over, again and again; repeatedly.
Ex. I have told them over and over; they should know what to do. Play the piece over and over until you do it right.english
- over ⇄ expr. over one's head. See under head. english
- over ⇄ expr. over there, (U.S. Informal.) in Europe at the scene of World War I.
Ex. The Yanks are coming ... and we won't be back till it's over over there (George M. Cohan).english
- over ⇄ expr. over with, (Informal.) done; finished.
Ex. Let's hurry and get the job over with.english
- over ⇄ expr. put (one) over on. See under put (1). english
- over ⇄ noun 1. an amount in excess; extra.
2. (Military.) a shot which strikes beyond the target, especially while firing to adjust the range.
a. the number of balls (usually six) delivered between successive changes of bowlerenglish
- over ⇄ over, preposition, adverb, adjective, noun, verb. english
- over ⇄ prep. 1. above in place or position.
Ex. the roof over one's head.
2. above, as in authority or power.
Ex. We have a captain over us.
3. above and to the other side of; from side to side of; across.
Ex. to leap over a wall,english
- over ⇄ v.i. (Archaic.) to go over; pass over. english
- over ⇄ v.t. (Archaic.) to leap or jump over; clear. english