- अंकुर ⇄ shoot marathi
- अंकुर फुटणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- अंकुरणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- कोंब ⇄ shoot marathi
- गोळी झाडणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- गोळी मारणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- गोळ्या घालणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- गोळ्या मारणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- चित्रित करणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- छायाचित्र घेणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- झाडणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- धुमारा ⇄ shoot marathi
- नवपल्लव ⇄ shoot marathi
- प्ररोह ⇄ shoot marathi
- फेकणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- बाणाने नेम मारणे ⇄ shoot marathi
- शुंडिका ⇄ shoot marathi
- सुरु ⇄ shoot marathi
shoot in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- (ફુટ) ગોલ ઉપર –ને તાકીને –દડો મારવો – ફેંકવો ⇄ shoot gujarati
- અસ્ત્ર ફેંકીને મારી નાખવું – ઘાયલ કરવું ⇄ shoot gujarati
- ખૂબ જોરથી અને ઝડપથી ફેંકવું ⇄ shoot gujarati
- છોડવું ⇄ shoot gujarati
- ઝડપથી અથવા અચાનક જવું – આવવું ⇄ shoot gujarati
- તીર છોડ વું ⇄ shoot gujarati
- ફેંકીને માર વું ⇄ shoot gujarati
- ફોટો પાડવો ⇄ shoot gujarati
- બંદૂક વતી પ્રાણીનો શિકાર કરવો ⇄ shoot gujarati
- લક્ષ્ ય પર ગોળી મારવ ી ⇄ shoot gujarati
shoot in Hindi हिन्दी
- आखेट ⇄ shoot hindi
- उगना ⇄ shoot hindi
- कोंपल निकलना ⇄ shoot hindi
- गोली चलाना ⇄ shoot hindi
- गोली मारना ⇄ shoot hindi
- टहनी ⇄ shoot hindi
- ढकेलना ⇄ shoot hindi
- तीर मारना ⇄ shoot hindi
- फलना ⇄ shoot hindi
- फ़ोटो लेना ⇄ shoot hindi
- वेग से चढ़ना ⇄ shoot hindi
- वेग से हटाना ⇄ shoot hindi
- शिकार ⇄ shoot hindi
- शूट ⇄ shoot hindi
- हटाना ⇄ shoot hindi
shoot in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- شِکار ⇄ shoot kashmiri
- شِکار کَرُن ⇄ shoot kashmiri
- فوٹوٗ ⇄ shoot kashmiri
- فوٹوٗ تُلُن ⇄ shoot kashmiri
- لَنٛجِہ،گۄڈ ⇄ shoot kashmiri
- مارٕنۍ ⇄ shoot kashmiri
- چَلاوُن ⇄ shoot kashmiri
- گوٗلۍ چَلاوٕنۍ ⇄ shoot kashmiri
shoot in Telugu తెలుగు
shoot in English
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot at (or for), (Informal.) to aim at; aspire to.
Ex. I shoot at no advantage to myself (Robert Louis Stevenson). The Air Force will ""shoot"" for the moon in August (Christian Science Monitor).english
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot down,
a. to kill by a shot.
Ex. The corporal was shot down by a sniper.
b. to cause (an airplane or bird) to fall down by shooting.
Ex. The ace was credited with having shot down more than twenty enemy aircraft.english
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot it out, (U.S.) to shoot until one side wins; fight it out with guns.
Ex. He shot it out with the gunman ... [who] was wounded in the head (New York Times).english
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot off, to discharge; fire.
Ex. A bonfire was lighted, the pipes were played, and guns were shot off (Lytton Strachey).english
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot one's bolt. See under bolt (1). english
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot the breeze. See under breeze (1). english
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot the works. See under works. english
- shoot ⇄ expr. shoot up,
a. to grow tall or large quickly, as a plant or young person.
Ex. The corn is shooting up in the warm weather.
b. to go up quickly; rise fast.
Ex. New buildings have shot up recently in Detroit (Listener). A scorenglish
- shoot ⇄ interj. (Informal.) an exclamation of impatience or irritation; shucks.
Ex. ""Oh, shoot, Noona, Paul's the same as any"" (Anne Taylor). Shoot, you've got to talk about something (Truman Capote).english
- shoot ⇄ noun 1a. a trip, party, or contest for shooting; shooting match or contest.
b. a shooting practice.
c. a game-shooting expedition.
Ex. What a grand shoot it was in those far-off days ... there were pheasants, partridges, grouse, and benglish
- shoot ⇄ shoot, verb, shot,shooting,noun, interjection. english
- shoot ⇄ v.i. 1. to send forth a bullet, arrow, or other missile from a firearm, bow, or the like.
Ex. The boys shot at the mark. Who's there? ... speak quickly, or I shoot (Shakespeare).
2. to send a bullet; go off; fire.
Ex. This gun shoots senglish
- shoot ⇄ v.t. 1. to hit, wound, or kill with a bullet, arrow, or other missile.
Ex. The hunter shot a rabbit.
2. to send forth or let fly (a bullet, arrow, or other missile) from a firearm, bow, or the like.
3. (Figurative.) to send forth likeenglish