- अडकून पडणे ⇄ stick marathi
- अडकून बसणे ⇄ stick marathi
- कांडी ⇄ stick marathi
- काठी ⇄ stick marathi
- खुपसणे ⇄ stick marathi
- चाकू खुपसणे ⇄ stick marathi
- चिकटणे ⇄ stick marathi
- चिकटवणे ⇄ stick marathi
- चिकटविणे ⇄ stick marathi
- चिकटून बसणे ⇄ stick marathi
- चिकटून राहणे ⇄ stick marathi
- छडी ⇄ stick marathi
- जुटणें ⇄ stick marathi
- जुळणीपट्टी ⇄ stick marathi
- जुळणीमूठ ⇄ stick marathi
- टिकून राहणे ⇄ stick marathi
- टीचभर वृत्त ⇄ stick marathi
- मूठ ⇄ stick marathi
- यष्टी ⇄ stick marathi
- लाठी ⇄ stick marathi
- लावणे ⇄ stick marathi
- वीतभर वृत्त ⇄ stick marathi
stick in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- અ ંદર ચોંટી – વળગી – રહેવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- અટકવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- અટકી પડવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- અણી પ ર ચોંટાડવુ ં – ચોંટવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- ઇ.નો નળાકાર ટુકડો ⇄ stick gujarati
- ગુંદર ઇ. વતી ચોંટાડવું – ચોંટવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- ઘર્ષણ ⇄ stick gujarati
- ઘોંચવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- ચલાવી લેવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- ચોંટી જવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- ચોક લેટ ⇄ stick gujarati
- ટીકા ⇄ stick gujarati
- ડાંગ ⇄ stick gujarati
- દંડો ⇄ stick gujarati
- દબાણ ⇄ stick gujarati
- ભોંકવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- મંદબુદ્ધિ અથવા અતડું માણસ ⇄ stick gujarati
- માણસ ⇄ stick gujarati
- લાકડી ⇄ stick gujarati
- લાકડીના આકારનો લાખ ⇄ stick gujarati
- વીંધવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- સજા ⇄ stick gujarati
- સહન કરવું ⇄ stick gujarati
- સોટી ⇄ stick gujarati
- –મા છરી ભોંકવી ⇄ stick gujarati
stick in Hindi हिन्दी
- अटक जाना ⇄ stick hindi
- अटकना ⇄ stick hindi
- आर - पार निकालना ⇄ stick hindi
- घोंपना ⇄ stick hindi
- चिपकना ⇄ stick hindi
- चिपकाना ⇄ stick hindi
- चुभाना ⇄ stick hindi
- चूभना ⇄ stick hindi
- डंडा ⇄ stick hindi
- बर्दाश्त करना ⇄ stick hindi
- रखना ⇄ stick hindi
- लकड़ी ⇄ stick hindi
- लाठी ⇄ stick hindi
- लिपटना ⇄ stick hindi
- स्र्क जाना ⇄ stick hindi
stick in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ಅಮರು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಅಮ್ಟಿಸು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಒರಕೊಳ್ಳು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಕಟ್ಟಿಗೆ ⇄ stick kannada
- ಕೋಲು ⇄ stick kannada
- ತೊಡಗಿಸು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಪಟ್ಟಾಗಿರು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಬಡಿಗ ⇄ stick kannada
- ಬಡಿಗೆ ⇄ stick kannada
- ಬೆತ್ತ ⇄ stick kannada
- ಸಿಕ್ಕಿಸು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಹತ್ತಿಸು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಹತ್ತು ⇄ stick kannada
- ಹಿಡಿ ⇄ stick kannada
stick in English
- stick ⇄ adj. sticklike. english
- stick ⇄ expr. in a cleft stick, (Especially British.) in a position from which it is impossible either to advance or retreat; in a dilemma.
Ex. The other side are in a cleft stick; they cannot go on long as they are, and they cannot stir into any new pathenglish
- stick ⇄ expr. shake a stick at, (U.S. Informal.) to take notice of.
Ex. There were just a few flakes, not enough snow to shake a stick at.english
- stick ⇄ expr. stick around, (Informal.)
a. to stay or wait nearby.
Ex. I'll stick around for a while, but then I must go.
b. to remain in a place; stay on.
Ex. The members of the office staff who stick around long enough to get to knowenglish
- stick ⇄ expr. stick at, to hesitate or stop for.
Ex. He sticks at nothing in order to get his own way. She's not a woman to stick at trifles (George Meredith).english
- stick ⇄ expr. stick by (or to), to remain resolutely faithful or attached to; refuse to desert.
Ex. He sticks by his friends when they are in trouble.english
- stick ⇄ expr. stick it out, (Informal.) to put up with unpleasant conditions or circumstances; endure.
Ex. Try to stick it out for a few more days.english
- stick ⇄ expr. stick out,
a. (Informal.) to put up with until the end.
Ex. By this method, companies, and sometimes whole battalions, which had stuck out the shellfire, were overwhelmed and annihilated (E. W. Hamilton).
b. to stand out; be plaenglish
- stick ⇄ expr. stick together, to keep or cling together; stay united; support each other or one another.
Ex. While we live we will stick together; one fate shall belong to us all (Elisha K. Kane).english
- stick ⇄ expr. stick up for, (Informal.) to stand up for; support; defend.
Ex. I shall always like him [Whittier] the better for sticking up for old New England (James Russell Lowell).english
- stick ⇄ expr. stick up, (Slang.) to hold up; rob.
Ex. The [hotel's] long-suffering night clerk ... has been stuck up three times in the last two months (Time).english
- stick ⇄ expr. sticks,
a. pieces of cut or broken branches or pieces of cut and chopped wood, used as fuel.
Ex. Mr. Phillips has laid the paper, the sticks, and the coals neatly in the grate (Arthur Symons).
b. wooden pieces of anything.
Ex. The past theatrical season may have been the worst in living memory, but it was a series of flops in Manhattan, not in the sticks (Saturday Review).
2. sticky condition or quality; adhesiveness.
3. a standstill; stop.
4. a cause of delay; obstacle; impediment.
Ex. That should be no stick to you (Stevenson). When we came to the Hill Difficulty he made
Ex. Put some sticks on the fire.
(SYN) rod, staff.
b. such a piece of wood shaped for a special use.
Ex. a walking stick, a hockey stick.
c. such a piece used as a weapon; club; cudgel
Ex. His arms stick out of his coat sleeves.
2. to keep close.
Ex. The little boy stuck to his mother's heels. He sticks here instead of getting out into the world and enjoying the fight (Sinclair Lewis).
2. (Printing.) to arrange (type) in a composing stick.
Ex. to stick a potato with a fork.
b. to thrust (a point) into; stab.
Ex. He stuck his fork into the potato.
2. to kill by stabbing or piercing.
Ex. stick him like a calf (Tenn