- इशारा ⇄ sign marathi
- ओळख ⇄ sign marathi
- खुण ⇄ sign marathi
- खूण ⇄ sign marathi
- चिन्ह ⇄ sign marathi
- चिन्ह करणे ⇄ sign marathi
- द्योतक ⇄ sign marathi
- नि:श्वास सोडणे ⇄ sign marathi
- निशाणी ⇄ sign marathi
- फलक ⇄ sign marathi
- मागमूस ⇄ sign marathi
- राशि ⇄ sign marathi
- लक्षण ⇄ sign marathi
- संकेत ⇄ sign marathi
- संकेत-चिन्ह ⇄ sign marathi
- सही करणे ⇄ sign marathi
- स्वाक्षरी करणे ⇄ sign marathi
- हस्ताक्षर करणे ⇄ sign marathi
sign in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- آثار ⇄ sign kashmiri
- اِشارٕ،عَلامَت ⇄ sign kashmiri
- دَستخَط کٔرِتھ ⇄ sign kashmiri
- عَلامَت ⇄ sign kashmiri
sign in Malayalam മലയാളം
- അടയാളം ⇄ sign malayalam
- ആംഗ്യം കൊണ്ട് ധരിപ്പിക്കുന്ന അര്ത്ഥം ⇄ sign malayalam
- എന്തെങ്കിലും ഒപ്പിടുക ⇄ sign malayalam
- ഒരു സൂചന ⇄ sign malayalam
- ചിഹ്നം ⇄ sign malayalam
- പോസിറ്റീവോ നെഗറ്റീവോ ആയ മൂല്യമെന്ന് കാണിക്കാനുതകുന്ന സൂചന ⇄ sign malayalam
- പ്രതീകം ⇄ sign malayalam
- രേഖപ്പെടുത്തുക ⇄ sign malayalam
- ലക്ഷണം ⇄ sign malayalam
- ശകുനം ⇄ sign malayalam
- സംജ്ഞഒരു സൂചനയോ മുന്നറിയിപ്പോ കൊടുക്കുക ⇄ sign malayalam
sign in English
- sign ⇄ expr. sign away, to give by signing one's name.
Ex. to sign away one's inheritance. ""I promise,"" he said, with a sense of despair, as though he were signing away the whole future (Graham Greene).english
- sign ⇄ expr. sign in, to register one's arrival by signing; check in.
Ex. The convention delegates were asked to sign in at the door.english
- sign ⇄ expr. sign off,
a. to stop broadcasting after announcing the end of a program.
Ex. The show signs off at midnight.
b. to quit, as a job or service.
Ex. I shipped out in a tanker, signed off six months later in Honolulu, and wentenglish
- sign ⇄ expr. sign on,
a. to join or enlist by written agreement; sign up.
Ex. He signed on as first mate.
b. to begin broadcasting.
Ex. The station signs on with the playing of the National Anthem.english
- sign ⇄ expr. sign out, to register one's departure by signing.
Ex. She had to leave work early and was the first to sign out that day.english
- sign ⇄ expr. sign over, to hand over by signing one's name.
Ex. He has signed over one of his houses to his brother.english
- sign ⇄ expr. sign up, to enlist or join by written agreement.
Ex. The new boy in school has signed up as a member of our club.english
- sign ⇄ noun 1. an inscribed board, plate, or space serving for advertisement, guidance, or information.
Ex. See the sign over the door. The sign reads, ""Keep off the grass."" The names of streets are on signs at the corners.
2a. an indication. <english
- sign ⇄ sign, noun, verb. english
- sign ⇄ v.i. 1. to write one's name to show authority, agreement, or obligation. We sign for telegrams or parcels.
Ex. Sign on the dotted line.
2. to accept employment.
Ex. They signed for three years.
3. to make a sign or signal.english
- sign ⇄ v.t. 1. to put one's name on.
Ex. Sign this letter. He signed the check.
2. to write.
Ex. Sign your initials here.
3. to designate (oneself) in a signature or signatures.
Ex. He signed himself ""a constant reader.""