make in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- અસ્તિત્વમાં આણવું ⇄ make gujarati
- કાયદો કરવો ⇄ make gujarati
- ખાવા પીવા કે વાપર વા માટે તૈ યાર કરવું ⇄ make gujarati
- થાય તેમ કરવું ⇄ make gujarati
- નિયમો ઘડવા ⇄ make gujarati
- પાર પાડવું ⇄ make gujarati
- પ્રસ્થાપિત કરવું ⇄ make gujarati
- બના વવું ⇄ make gujarati
- બનાવવું. નિર્માણ કરવું ⇄ make gujarati
- મનમાં ઘડવું ⇄ make gujarati
- રચવું ⇄ make gujarati
- લખવુ ં ⇄ make gujarati
- સાધવું ⇄ make gujarati
- – ના ઉદ્દભવનું કારણ બનવું ⇄ make gujarati
- –માંથી નીકળવું ⇄ make gujarati
make in Hindi हिन्दी
- आकार ⇄ make hindi
- इकट्ठा करना ⇄ make hindi
- उत्पादन करना ⇄ make hindi
- उपजाना ⇄ make hindi
- कमाना ⇄ make hindi
- करना ⇄ make hindi
- कार्य करना ⇄ make hindi
- ख़याल करना ⇄ make hindi
- गठन ⇄ make hindi
- चोराना ⇄ make hindi
- जमा करना ⇄ make hindi
- तालीम देना ⇄ make hindi
- तैयार करना ⇄ make hindi
- नमूना ⇄ make hindi
- निर्माण ⇄ make hindi
- निर्माण करना ⇄ make hindi
- निर्मिति ⇄ make hindi
- पढ़ाना ⇄ make hindi
- प्रकार ⇄ make hindi
- प्राप्त करना ⇄ make hindi
- बनना ⇄ make hindi
- बना देना ⇄ make hindi
- बना लेना ⇄ make hindi
- बनाना ⇄ make hindi
- बनावट ⇄ make hindi
- मचाना ⇄ make hindi
- माडेल ⇄ make hindi
- रचना ⇄ make hindi
- रचना करना ⇄ make hindi
- रूप ⇄ make hindi
- विचार करना ⇄ make hindi
- शकल ⇄ make hindi
- सिखाना ⇄ make hindi
- सृजना ⇄ make hindi
- स्वभाव ⇄ make hindi
- हासिल करना ⇄ make hindi
make in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ಆಕೃತಿ ⇄ make kannada
- ಆಗು ⇄ make kannada
- ಉತ್ಪಾದಿಸು ⇄ make kannada
- ಎಸಗು ⇄ make kannada
- ಕಾರ್ಯರೂಪಕ್ಕೆ ತರು ⇄ make kannada
- ಗಳಿಸು ⇄ make kannada
- ತಯಾರಿಸು ⇄ make kannada
- ಮಾಟ ⇄ make kannada
- ಮಾಡು ⇄ make kannada
- ರಚನೆ ⇄ make kannada
- ರೂಪಿಸು ⇄ make kannada
- ಸಾಹಸಮಾಡು ⇄ make kannada
- ಸೃಜಿಸು ⇄ make kannada
- ಸೃಷ್ಟಿಸು ⇄ make kannada
- ಹುಟ್ಟಿಸು ⇄ make kannada
make in Malayalam മലയാളം
- ആയിത്തീരുക ⇄ make malayalam
- ആയിത്തീര്ക്കുക ⇄ make malayalam
- നിര്മ്മിക്കുക ⇄ make malayalam
- സജ്ജമാക്കുക ⇄ make malayalam
- സൃഷ്ടിക്കുക ⇄ make malayalam
make in Marathi मराठी
- आराखडा तयार करणे ⇄ make marathi
- आरोप करणे ⇄ make marathi
- आवाज करणे ⇄ make marathi
- उत्पादन ⇄ make marathi
- कठीण करणे ⇄ make marathi
- कठीण होणे ⇄ make marathi
- करणे ⇄ make marathi
- करायला लावणे ⇄ make marathi
- करार करणे ⇄ make marathi
- खाच पाडणे ⇄ make marathi
- घडण ⇄ make marathi
- घडवणे ⇄ make marathi
- घडविणे ⇄ make marathi
- घरटे बांधणे ⇄ make marathi
- चक्कर मारणे ⇄ make marathi
- जाळे तयार करणे ⇄ make marathi
- ठरवणे ⇄ make marathi
- ठेवण ⇄ make marathi
- तयार ⇄ make marathi
- तयार करणे ⇄ make marathi
- तुलना करणे ⇄ make marathi
- देणगी देणे ⇄ make marathi
- निरीक्षण करणे ⇄ make marathi
- निर्णय घेणे ⇄ make marathi
- निर्मिति ⇄ make marathi
- परिणामशून्य कारणे ⇄ make marathi
- बनवणे ⇄ make marathi
- बनविणे ⇄ make marathi
- बनावट ⇄ make marathi
- बांधा ⇄ make marathi
make in English
- make ⇄ expr. make (both) ends meet. See under end (1). english
- make ⇄ expr. make after, to follow; chase; pursue.
Ex. At the signal, the hounds made after the fox.english
- make ⇄ expr. make as if or as though, to pretend that; act as if.
Ex. to make as if one is afraid.english
- make ⇄ expr. make away with,
a. to kill.
Ex. The trap made away with the rat.
b. to steal.
Ex. The treasurer made away with the club's funds.
c. to get rid of.
Ex. I will make away with my castle and dowry to support the cenglish
- make ⇄ expr. make believe. See under believe. english
- make ⇄ expr. make bold. See under bold. english
- make ⇄ expr. make book. See under book. english
- make ⇄ expr. make do, to get along; manage; be contented (with).
Ex. I shall make do quite happily on biscuits and cheese (Punch).english
- make ⇄ expr. make eyes at. See under eye. english
- make ⇄ expr. make fast, to attach firmly.
Ex. Make the boat fast to the dock.english
- make ⇄ expr. make for,
a. to go toward.
Ex. Make for the hills!
b. to rush at; attack.
Ex. The watchdog made for the robber.
c. to help bring about; favor.
Ex. The new facts made for the prisoner's acquittal.english
- make ⇄ expr. make fun of. See under fun. english
- make ⇄ expr. make good. See under good. english
- make ⇄ expr. make hay. See under hay (1). english
- make ⇄ expr. make head. See under head. english
- make ⇄ expr. make it, (U.S. Slang.)
a. to attain success.
Ex. I was thirty-seven and I wanted to make it as a writer (Alex Haley).
b. to make love.
Ex. She was the sniffling ... girl who wanted to make it with Arlo (New Yorker).english
- make ⇄ expr. make light of. See under light (2). english
- make ⇄ expr. make like, (U.S. Informal.)
a. to imitate; act the part of.
Ex. The clown made like a monkey to amuse the children.
b. to perform the services of.
Ex. to make like a cook.english
- make ⇄ expr. make love. See under love. english
- make ⇄ expr. make much of. See under much. english
- make ⇄ expr. make no bones. See under bone (1). english
- make ⇄ expr. make off with, to steal; take without permission.
Ex. He made off with some apples.english
- make ⇄ expr. make off, to run away; leave suddenly.
Ex. Just before the storm everybody made off for home.english
- make ⇄ expr. make one's own, to consider (something or someone) as one's own.
Ex. He never succeeded in his own life but he made his son's success his own.english
- make ⇄ expr. make or break, to cause to succeed or fail.
Ex. ... a critique written by one of the men in New York who make or break plays (George E. Sokolsky).english
- make ⇄ expr. make out,
a. to write out.
Ex. She made out a marketing list.
b. to show to be; prove.
Ex. to make out a strong case.
c. to try to prove; declare to be.
Ex. Your accusation that I never share my candy makes meenglish
- make ⇄ expr. make over,
a. to alter; make different.
Ex. She had to make over her dress because it was too big.
b. to hand over; transfer ownership of.
Ex. He made over his business to his son.english
- make ⇄ expr. make sail. See under sail. english
- make ⇄ expr. make time. See under time. english
- make ⇄ expr. make tracks. See under track. english
- make ⇄ expr. make up for, to give or do in place of.
Ex. to make up for lost time.english
- make ⇄ expr. make up to, to try to get the friendship of; flatter.
Ex. We all made up to the new boy the first day. If Lady Elinor was a widow, I should certainly make up to her (Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton).english
- make ⇄ expr. make up,
a. to put together.
Ex. to make up cloth into a dress, to make up a prescription.
b. to invent.
Ex. to make up a story.
c. to settle (a dispute, etc.); reconcile.
Ex. to make up one's differences. Theenglish
- make ⇄ expr. make water. See under water. english
- make ⇄ expr. make way. See under way. english
- make ⇄ expr. make with (the), (U.S. Slang.)
a. to use in the usual way.
Ex. Make with the piano!
b. to produce; offer.
Ex. Finally, he made with the coffee.english
- make ⇄ expr. on the make, (Slang.) trying for success, profit, status, or the like.
Ex. ... ""What Makes Sammy Run?"", Budd Schulberg's vitriolic story of a young heel on the make (Time).english
- make ⇄ make (1), verb, made,making,noun. english
- make ⇄ make (2), noun.
1. a mate; companion; friend.
Ex. like a widow having lost her make (Sir Philip Sidney).
2. a match; equal.english
- make ⇄ noun 1. the way in which a thing is made; build or style; fashion.
Ex. Do you like the make of that coat?
2. kind; brand.
Ex. What make of car is this?
3. nature; character.
Ex. To my natural make and my temper Painful theenglish
- make ⇄ v.i. 1. to cause something to be in a certain condition.
Ex. to make sure, to make ready.
2. to behave or act in a certain way.
Ex. to make merry, to make bold. He beckons, and makes as he would speak (Longfellow).
3. to attemptenglish
- make ⇄ v.t. 1. to bring into being; put together; build; form; shape.
Ex. to make a new dress, to make a boat, to make jelly, to make a fire, to make a will. God made the country, and man made the town (William Cowper).
2. to henglish