Level in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- આડી લીટી – સપાટી ⇄ level gujarati
- એક સરખું ⇄ level gujarati
- ક્ષિતિજને સમાંતર ⇄ level gujarati
- ખાડા ટેકરા વિનાનું ⇄ level gujarati
- ખાડાટેકરા વિનાની ભોંય ⇄ level gujarati
- નૈતિક અથવા બૌ દ્ધિક ધોરણ – સ્તર ⇄ level gujarati
- પદ કે સત્તાનો સ્તર ⇄ level gujarati
- પાણસળ ⇄ level gujarati
- પ્રાપ્ત કરેલું ઊંચું સ્થાન ⇄ level gujarati
- સપાટ ⇄ level gujarati
- સપાટ પ્રદેશ ⇄ level gujarati
- સપાટી ⇄ level gujarati
- સમાન ⇄ level gujarati
- સરખી ભોંય ⇄ level gujarati
- સરખું ⇄ level gujarati
- સાધની ⇄ level gujarati
- સામાજિક ⇄ level gujarati
Level in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ಗುರುಯಿಡು ⇄ level kannada
- ದರ್ಜೆ ⇄ level kannada
- ಪಾತಳಿ ⇄ level kannada
- ಮಟ್ಟ ⇄ level kannada
- ಮಟ್ಟಕೋಲು ⇄ level kannada
- ಮಟ್ಟಮಾಡು ⇄ level kannada
- ಮಟ್ಟಸ ⇄ level kannada
- ಸಮ ⇄ level kannada
- ಸಮತಲ ಪ್ರದೇಶ ⇄ level kannada
- ಸಮತಳ ⇄ level kannada
- ಸಮಸ್ಥಿತಿ ⇄ level kannada
- ಸರಿಮಾಡು ⇄ level kannada
- ಸವರು ⇄ level kannada
- ಸಾಮಾಜಿಕ ಅಥವಾ ಬೌದ್ಧಿಕ ಸಮಾನತೆ ⇄ level kannada
Level in Marathi मराठी
- जमीनदोस्त करणे ⇄ level marathi
- तल ⇄ level marathi
- दर्जा ⇄ level marathi
- पातळ होणे ⇄ level marathi
- पातळी ⇄ level marathi
- पोटमाळा ⇄ level marathi
- भरणें ⇄ level marathi
- लेव्हल ⇄ level marathi
- संहति ⇄ level marathi
- सपाट ⇄ level marathi
- समतल ⇄ level marathi
- समतल करणे ⇄ level marathi
- सारखा करणे ⇄ level marathi
- स्तर ⇄ level marathi
Level in Telugu తెలుగు
Level in English
- level ⇄ adj. 1. having the same height everywhere; flat; even.
Ex. a level floor, a level field.
2. lying in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon; horizontal.
Ex. a level stretch of railroad.
3. of equal height; lying in or reacenglish
- level ⇄ adv. (Archaic.) in a level manner; directly.
Ex. It shall as level to your judgement pierce as day does to your eye (Shakespeare).english
- level ⇄ expr. find (or seek) one's level, to arrive at the natural or proper level.
Ex. Water seeks its own level.english
- level ⇄ expr. level off,
a. to come to an equilibrium; even off; steady; come to the end of a rise or decline in something.
Ex. The money-supply situation hasn't eased up any recently, so that's just one more force working toward a leveling off in cenglish
- level ⇄ expr. level out, to level off.
Ex. The effects of the ""credit squeeze"" would now appear to be levelling out, but it is impossible to forecast the future (London Times).english
- level ⇄ expr. level with, (Slang.) to be honest with; tell the truth.
Ex. She was tempted to squirm out of it, but instead she leveled with him and felt better for it.english
- level ⇄ expr. on the level, (Informal.) fair and straightforward; honest; legitimate.
Ex. In 1957 members became worried about the scheme, but she thought it was on the level and told them so (Cape Times).english
- level ⇄ expr. one's level best. See under best. english
- level ⇄ level, adjective, noun, verb, (Especially British)-elled,-ellingor (especially U.S.)-eled,-eling.adverb. english
- level ⇄ noun levelness. english
- level ⇄ noun 1a. something that is level; even or flat surface, such as a tract of land.
Ex. The lake overflowed its banks, and all the level of the valley was covered with the inundation (Samuel Johnson). In the far distance, across the vast level, somethenglish
- level ⇄ v.i. 1. to aim with a weapon.
Ex. They level: a volley, a smoke and the clearing of smoke (Robert Browning).
2. to bring things or persons to a common level.
Ex. (Figurative.) Your levellers wish to level down as far as themselves; butenglish
- level ⇄ v.t. 1. to make level; put on the same level.
Ex. to level freshly poured concrete. The contractor leveled the ground with a bulldozer.
2. to bring to a level.
Ex. They leveled the tennis court by rolling it.
3. to lay low; brinenglish