- અમુક ચોક્કસ સ્થળ ⇄ point gujarati
- ઇ.નો એકમ ⇄ point gujarati
- એક બાબત ⇄ point gujarati
- કલમ ⇄ point gujarati
- ગુણ ⇄ point gujarati
- ચર્ચાનો વિષય – મુદ્ગો ⇄ point gujarati
- ચોક્કસ ક્ષણ ⇄ point gujarati
- ટપકું ⇄ point gujarati
- પ્રગતિ કે વધારામાં માત્રા અથવા તબક્કો ⇄ point gujarati
- બળ કે ઊર્જાનો એકમ ⇄ point gujarati
- બિંદુ ⇄ point gujarati
- બી ના ⇄ point gujarati
- મહત્ત્વનું કે આગળ પડતું લક્ષણ ⇄ point gujarati
- માર્ક ⇄ point gujarati
- મૂલ્યાંકનમાં ગુણવત્તાનો એકમ ⇄ point gujarati
- રમતમાં ગણાતા દાવ ⇄ point gujarati
- હા થ ⇄ point gujarati
point in Hindi हिन्दी
- अंक ⇄ point hindi
- अर्थ ⇄ point hindi
- अवसर ⇄ point hindi
- क्षण ⇄ point hindi
- तर्क ⇄ point hindi
- दिखाना ⇄ point hindi
- निशाना लगाना ⇄ point hindi
- नोकदार बनाना ⇄ point hindi
- बिंद ⇄ point hindi
- बिन्दु ⇄ point hindi
- यंत्र की नोक ⇄ point hindi
- विराम - चिह्न ⇄ point hindi
- संकेत ⇄ point hindi
- संकेत करना ⇄ point hindi
- सीमेंट से भरना ⇄ point hindi
- स्थल ⇄ point hindi
- स्थिति ⇄ point hindi
point in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- اِشارٕ ہاوُن ⇄ point kashmiri
- جاے،مُقام ⇄ point kashmiri
- خاص کَتھ،اَہَم چیٖز ⇄ point kashmiri
- خٲصیَت ⇄ point kashmiri
- ساکیٹ ⇄ point kashmiri
- طَرفہٕ آسُن ⇄ point kashmiri
- مَطلَب،مَقصَد ⇄ point kashmiri
- نِشانہٕ رَٹُن ⇄ point kashmiri
- نِشانہٕ کَرُن ⇄ point kashmiri
- نۄقطہٕ ⇄ point kashmiri
- واضِح کَرُن ⇄ point kashmiri
- پویِنٛٹ ⇄ point kashmiri
- پیوٚت ⇄ point kashmiri
point in Marathi मराठी
- अंक ⇄ point marathi
- अंक- ⇄ point marathi
- अणी ⇄ point marathi
- अर्थ ⇄ point marathi
- कारण ⇄ point marathi
- गुण ⇄ point marathi
- चिन्ह ⇄ point marathi
- टिंब ⇄ point marathi
- टोक ⇄ point marathi
- टोकाचा ⇄ point marathi
- दर्शवणे ⇄ point marathi
- पॉइंट ⇄ point marathi
- पॉईन्ट ⇄ point marathi
- बाब ⇄ point marathi
- बिंदु ⇄ point marathi
- बिंदू ⇄ point marathi
- बोट दाखवणे ⇄ point marathi
- बोटाने दाखवा ⇄ point marathi
- मतलब ⇄ point marathi
- मुद्दा ⇄ point marathi
- विरामचिन्ह देणे ⇄ point marathi
- सर्व बाजूंनी ⇄ point marathi
- हशील ⇄ point marathi
- हेतु ⇄ point marathi
point in Santali
point in English
- point ⇄ exclamation mark orpoint
a mark of punctuation used after a word, phrase, or sentence to show that it was exclaimed. (Example:) Hurrah! We are going to the circus. The exclamation mark is also used within parentheses, to suggest that some statementenglish
- point ⇄ expr. at the point of, in the act of; very near to.
Ex. at the point of leaving.english
- point ⇄ expr. beside the point, having nothing to do with the subject; not appropriate; irrelevant.
Ex. He did what the others wanted; his own wishes were beside the point to them.english
- point ⇄ expr. in point of, as regards.
Ex. States were too busy with their laws and too negligent in point of education (Alexander Hamilton).english
- point ⇄ expr. in point, pertinent; apt.
Ex. a case in point.english
- point ⇄ expr. make a point (of), to insist on; make a rule of.
Ex. He made a point of arriving on time. She made it a point to write home once a week.english
- point ⇄ expr. on the point of, just about (to do); on the verge of.
Ex. She was on the point of going out when a neighbor dropped in.english
- point ⇄ expr. point off, to mark off with points or dots.
Ex. To divide by 100 is done by only pointing off two figures for decimals (Charles Hutton).english
- point ⇄ expr. point out, to show or call attention to.
Ex. Please point out my mistakes.english
- point ⇄ expr. point up, to put emphasis on; call or give special attention to.
Ex. The report of the discussions points up the responsibility of teachers, school librarians, and all agencies ... to coordinate their efforts (Saturday Review).english
- point ⇄ expr. points, the extremities of an animal, such as the feet, ears, and tail.
Ex. That champion dog has many outstanding points.english
- point ⇄ expr. stretch (or strain) a point,
a. to exceed the reasonable limit; go further than one is entitled to go.
Ex. We've not quite so much proof as I could wish. It would be straining a point to arrest him, as it stands (G. A. Lawrence).
Ex. His speech was brief and to the point.
Ex. the point of a needle, a point of rock.
2a. a tiny round mark; dot.
Ex. A period is a point. Use a point to set off decimals. Commas and points they set exactly right (Alexander Po
Ex. to point at a house.
2. to tend; aim.
3. to have a specified direction.
Ex. The signboard points north. The ship pointed east.
Ex. Please point my pencil.
2a. to mark with dots; punctuate.
b. to indicate decimals.
c. to mark points in (as the writing of Semitic languages or shorthand).
3. (Figurative.) to give force to (speec