- अल्प परिमाण ⇄ smack hindi
- आभास देना ⇄ smack hindi
- एक प्रकार का जहाज़ ⇄ smack hindi
- चपत ⇄ smack hindi
- चपत की ध्वनि उत्पन्न करना ⇄ smack hindi
- चांटा मारना ⇄ smack hindi
- छोटा जहाज ⇄ smack hindi
- तडाका ⇄ smack hindi
- मंद शब्द ⇄ smack hindi
- सशब्द चुंबन ⇄ smack hindi
- सीधे ⇄ smack hindi
- सुगंधयुक्त स्वाद ⇄ smack hindi
- स्वाद देना ⇄ smack hindi
- हल्का रंग ⇄ smack hindi
smack in Telugu తెలుగు
smack in English
- smack ⇄ adv. (Informal.)1. directly; squarely; completely.
Ex. I fell smack on my face.
2. suddenly and sharply; with or as with a smack.
Ex. He ran smack into the very man he was trying to avoid.english
- smack ⇄ noun 1. a slight taste or flavor.
Ex. This sauce has a smack of lemon.
2. a trace; touch; suggestion.
Ex. The old sailor still had a smack of the sea about him.
(SYN) dash, tinge.
3. a small quantity; taste; mouthful.english
- smack ⇄ noun 1. a smacking movement of the lips.
Ex. Tasting the wine with a judicious smack (Sir Richard Steele).
2. the sharp sound made in this way.
Ex. Everybody turned at the smack of his lips and stared as the King ate his pudding.
1. a small sailboat with one mast rigged like a sloop or cutter, generally used as a coaster or for fishing.
2. a similar fishing boat with a well for keeping fish alive.
(U.S. Slang.) heroin.
Ex. The speech of the man from Ireland smacked of the old country.
Ex. He smacked his lips over the thought of cake.
2. to kiss loudly.
Ex. The little boy smacked his father on the cheek.
3. to slap.
Ex. to smack someone in t