- उद्योगधंधा ⇄ work marathi
- कर्तव्य ⇄ work marathi
- कलाकृती ⇄ work marathi
- काम ⇄ work marathi
- काम करणे ⇄ work marathi
- कामधंदा ⇄ work marathi
- कार्य ⇄ work marathi
- कार्य करणे ⇄ work marathi
- कार्य होणे ⇄ work marathi
- कृति ⇄ work marathi
- चालणे ⇄ work marathi
- नोकरी ⇄ work marathi
- नोकरी करणे ⇄ work marathi
- शक्तिव्यय ⇄ work marathi
- श्रम ⇄ work marathi
work in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- ઉત્પાદન ⇄ work gujarati
- કામ (મહેનત) કરીને કરેલી – બનાવેલી – વસ્તુ ⇄ work gujarati
- કામનું – મહેનતનું – ફળ ⇄ work gujarati
- કોઈ લેખક કે ગાયકની બધી કૃતિઓ – ગ્રંથો ⇄ work gujarati
- તે માટે વાપરે લી (વાપરવા ની) વસ્તુઓ ⇄ work gujarati
- પ્રયત્ન ⇄ work gujarati
- મહેનત ⇄ work gujarati
- માથે લીધેલું (લેવ ાનું) કામ ⇄ work gujarati
- શક્તિનો ઉપયોગ ⇄ work gujarati
- સંગીત કે સાહિત્યની રચના – કૃતિ ⇄ work gujarati
work in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ಉಜ್ಜುಗ ⇄ work kannada
- ಉದ್ಯೋಗ ⇄ work kannada
- ಊಳಿಗ ⇄ work kannada
- ಕಾರ್ಯ ⇄ work kannada
- ಕೃತಿ ⇄ work kannada
- ಕೆಲಸ ⇄ work kannada
- ಕ್ರಿಯೆ ⇄ work kannada
- ಗ್ರಮ್ಥ ⇄ work kannada
- ದಗದ ⇄ work kannada
- ದುಡಿತ ⇄ work kannada
- ದುಡಿಮೆ ⇄ work kannada
- ನಡೆ ⇄ work kannada
- ನಿಯೋಗ ⇄ work kannada
- ನೌಕರಿ ⇄ work kannada
- ರಚನೆ ⇄ work kannada
- ರೋಜು ⇄ work kannada
- ವ್ಯವಹಾರ ⇄ work kannada
- ವ್ಯಾಪಾರ ⇄ work kannada
- ಶ್ರಮ ⇄ work kannada
work in Telugu తెలుగు
work in English
- work ⇄ adj. of, for, having to do with, or used in work.
Ex. a work routine.english
- work ⇄ expr. at work, working; operating.
Ex. Officials were insisting until a few days ago that the deflationary forces already at work in the economy ... would be sufficient (Manchester Guardian Weekly).english
- work ⇄ expr. make short work of, to deal with quickly.
Ex. He watched enthusiastic samplers making short work of the cake (New York Times).english
- work ⇄ expr. out of work, having no job; unemployed.
Ex. the panic of '73, when there were a hundred and eighty thousand men out of work in New York State (Edmund Wilson).english
- work ⇄ expr. work in, to put in; insert.
Ex. A ... tale in which several particulars ... are worked in with a lofty contempt for chronology (Edward A. Freeman).english
- work ⇄ expr. work off, to get rid of, especially by continuous action or effort.
Ex. to work off a debt.english
- work ⇄ expr. work on or upon,
a. to try to persuade or influence.
Ex. He had many minds to work upon and to win over to his cause (E. A. Freeman).
b. to affect or influence.
Ex. The medicine finally worked on him.english
- work ⇄ expr. work out at, to amount to (so much).
Ex. The permutations ... for each of these functions work out at the alarming figure of 49 million (Manchester Guardian Weekly).english
- work ⇄ expr. work out,
a. to plan; develop.
Ex. And they ... worked out with some precision the mechanics of a planned society (Edmund Wilson).
b. to solve; find out.
Ex. This ought to be worked out on paper like a problem in mathematienglish
- work ⇄ expr. work over,
a. to do again or anew; repeat.
Ex. The old story was worked over for television.
b. (U.S. Slang.) to beat up; rough up.
Ex. One of my buddies got into an argument with a couple of German sharpies in a restauranenglish
- work ⇄ expr. work up,
a. to plan; develop.
Ex. Martov had worked up a plan for persuading the German government to let them return through Germany (Edmund Wilson).
b. (Figurative.) to stir up; arouse; excite.
Ex. It is never difficultenglish
- work ⇄ expr. workability, n. the quality of being workable; practicability; feasibleness. english
- work ⇄ noun 1. effort in doing or making something.
Ex. to stop work at five. Few people like hard work.
2. something to do; occupation; employment.
Ex. She is looking for work. He went to work at sixteen.
3. something made or done; reenglish
- work ⇄ v.i. 1. to do work; labor.
Ex. Most people must work for a living.
(SYN) toil, drudge, strive.
2. to do work for pay; be employed.
Ex. She works at an airplane factory.
3. to act; operate, especially effectively.
- work ⇄ v.i. 1. to put effort on.
Ex. He worked his farm with success.
2a. to get ore, coal, or other mineral, from (a mine or quarry).
b. to get or obtain (ore, coal, or other mineral) from a mine or quarry.
3. to put into operation;english
- work ⇄ work, noun, adjective, verb, workedorwrought,working. english