- - च्या पार होणे ⇄ pass marathi
- अभिक्रमित होणे ⇄ pass marathi
- उत्तीर्ण करणे ⇄ pass marathi
- उत्तीर्ण होणे ⇄ pass marathi
- उत्तीर्ण होणे, करणे ⇄ pass marathi
- ओलांडणे ⇄ pass marathi
- खाच ⇄ pass marathi
- खिंड ⇄ pass marathi
- गमन ⇄ pass marathi
- गमनिका ⇄ pass marathi
- गुदरणें ⇄ pass marathi
- घाट ⇄ pass marathi
- घालवणे ⇄ pass marathi
- जाणे ⇄ pass marathi
- निकाल देणे ⇄ pass marathi
- निर्गम ⇄ pass marathi
- पार करणे ⇄ pass marathi
- पार पडणे ⇄ pass marathi
- पारित करणे ⇄ pass marathi
- पुढे चाल ⇄ pass marathi
- पुढे जाणे ⇄ pass marathi
- प्रवेशिका ⇄ pass marathi
- भिडूकडे चेंडू देणे ⇄ pass marathi
- मंजूर करणे ⇄ pass marathi
- मरणे ⇄ pass marathi
- संमत करणे ⇄ pass marathi
pass in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- (સમય) વીતવો ⇄ pass gujarati
- આગળ વધવું ⇄ pass gujarati
- પાર કરવુંજ્ઞઊતર વું. પાસે થઈને જવું ⇄ pass gujarati
- મંજૂર કરવું ⇄ pass gujarati
- વીતાવવો ⇄ pass gujarati
- સ્વીકારવું (પરીક્ષામાં) સફળજ્ઞપાસજ્ઞઉત્તીર્ણ થવું ⇄ pass gujarati
- –ઓળંગવું ⇄ pass gujarati
- –પસ ાર કરવું ⇄ pass gujarati
- –પસાર થવું ⇄ pass gujarati
pass in Hindi हिन्दी
- उत्तीर्ण करना ⇄ pass hindi
- घटित होना ⇄ pass hindi
- घुमाना ⇄ pass hindi
- चले जाना ⇄ pass hindi
- दशा ⇄ pass hindi
- देना ⇄ pass hindi
- पार - पत्र ⇄ pass hindi
- पार करना ⇄ pass hindi
- पार जाना ⇄ pass hindi
- पारण ⇄ pass hindi
- पारित करना ⇄ pass hindi
- पारित होना ⇄ pass hindi
- पास करना ⇄ pass hindi
- फैलना ⇄ pass hindi
- बिताना ⇄ pass hindi
- बीत जाना ⇄ pass hindi
- बीतना ⇄ pass hindi
- मर जाना ⇄ pass hindi
- मार्ग ⇄ pass hindi
- रास्ता ⇄ pass hindi
- राह ⇄ pass hindi
- वार ⇄ pass hindi
- सफलता ⇄ pass hindi
- स्र्ख़ ⇄ pass hindi
- हालत ⇄ pass hindi
pass in Kannada ಕನ್ನಡ
- ಅಮ್ಗೀಕರಿಸು ⇄ pass kannada
- ಅಲಕ್ಷಿಸು ⇄ pass kannada
- ಕಾಲಕಳೆ ⇄ pass kannada
- ಕೈಯಿಮ್ದ ಕೈಗೆ ಕೊಡು ⇄ pass kannada
- ಗತಿಸು ⇄ pass kannada
- ತೇರ್ಗಡೆ ⇄ pass kannada
- ತೇರ್ಗಡೆಯಾಗು ⇄ pass kannada
- ಮುಮ್ದೆಸಾಗು ⇄ pass kannada
- ಸಾಯು ⇄ pass kannada
- ಹಾಯು ⇄ pass kannada
pass in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- برٛونٛٹھ پَکُن ⇄ pass kashmiri
- ترٛاوُن ⇄ pass kashmiri
- مَنظوٗر گَژُھن ⇄ pass kashmiri
- وَراثتَس مَنٛز میلُن ⇄ pass kashmiri
- پاس کَرُن ⇄ pass kashmiri
- پِل ناوُن ⇄ pass kashmiri
- گُزرُن،نیرُن ⇄ pass kashmiri
pass in English
- pass ⇄ expr. bring to pass, to cause to be; accomplish.
Ex. to bring a miracle to pass.english
- pass ⇄ expr. come to pass, to take place; happen.
Ex. The prophecy came to pass.english
- pass ⇄ expr. make passes at, to attempt to kiss or otherwise flirt with.
Ex. Men seldom make passes At girls who wear glasses (Dorothy Parker).english
- pass ⇄ expr. pass away,
a. to die.
Ex. Mr. Richard Williams ... passed away ... at the great age of ninety years (Law Times).
b. to come to an end.
Ex. Thus passed the winter away so rapidly (Frederick Marryat).
c. to while awayenglish
- pass ⇄ expr. pass by,
a. to go or proceed past.
Ex. The countrymen ... would all look up When she pass'd by (Robert Southey).
b. (Figurative.) to fail to notice; overlook; disregard; ignore.
Ex. to pass by a mistake or an offense. english
a. to go away; disappear gradually.
Ex. The smell of the paint will pass off in a few days.
b. to take place; be done.
Ex. In every sense the festival passed off as its promoters must have desired (London Times).
a. to proceed; advance.
Ex. Pass on, weak heart, and leave me where I lie (Tennyson).
b. to send or hand to the next member of a series.
Ex. Please read this and pass it on.
c. (Figurative.) to die.
a. to hand out or distribute.
Ex. Please pass out this test to the members of the class. Librarians ... are willing to pass out catalogs that have won their confidence (Publishers' Weekly).
b. (Slang.) to faint; lose c
a. to fail to notice; overlook; disregard.
Ex. to pass over a mistake. It is his glory to pass over a transgression (Proverbs 19:11).
b. (Figurative.) to die.
Ex. to pass over early in life.
c. to ignore
Ex. to pass up the chance to go to college, to pass up dessert at dinner.
Ex. With this arrangement we have a 90 per cent chance of intercepting every pass of a satellite which is higher than 300 miles (Scientific American).
2. success in an examination, test, or the like; pass
1. a narrow road, path, way, or channel, especially through mountains.
Ex. Many passes have become great roads of history.
2. a navigable channel, such as at the mouth or in the delta of a river.
Ex. The parade passed. The salesman passed from house to house.
(SYN) proceed, advance.
2. to go from person to person.
Ex. The property passed from father to son.
3. to go away;
Ex. We passed the big truck. They pass our house every day on the way to school.
2. to cause to go from one to another; hand around.
Ex. Please pass the butter. The old coin was passed around