team in Hindi हिन्दी
- अमला ⇄ team hindi
- एक - सा जोतना ⇄ team hindi
- एक साथ जोते हुए घबड़े ⇄ team hindi
- गरोह ⇄ team hindi
- गरोह बनाना ⇄ team hindi
- जुआ बांधना ⇄ team hindi
- जोतना ⇄ team hindi
- टीम ⇄ team hindi
- टोली बनाना ⇄ team hindi
- नाधना ⇄ team hindi
- ब्रिगेड ⇄ team hindi
- मंडली ⇄ team hindi
- लशकर ⇄ team hindi
- समूह ⇄ team hindi
- समूह बनाना ⇄ team hindi
team in English
- team ⇄ adj. having to do with or performed by a team.
Ex. The Americans launched one of the most amazing team rallies on record (New Yorker).english
- team ⇄ expr. a whole (or full) team, (U.S.) a person who is very capable; expert or champion.
Ex. [He] was not only a whole team, but a team and a half (James K. Paulding).english
- team ⇄ expr. in the team, (of ships) in a line facing outward to watch an enemy.
Ex. Nothing can be more dull and monotonous than a blockading cruise in the team (Frederick Marryat).english
- team ⇄ noun 1. a number of people working or acting together, especially one of the sides in a game.
Ex. a football team, a debating team.
2. two or more horses or other animals harnessed together to work.
3. one or more draft animals, theirenglish
- team ⇄ team, noun, verb, adjective. english
- team ⇄ v.i. 1. to join together in a team; combine.
Ex. Everybody teamed up to clean the room after the party.
2. to drive a team; do teamster's work.english
- team ⇄ v.t. 1. to join together in a team; combine; yoke.
2. to carry, haul, or otherwise work with a team.english