merchant in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- જથ્થાબંધ માલનો વેપારી ⇄ merchant gujarati
- દુકાનદાર ⇄ merchant gujarati
- પ રચૂરણ વેપા રી ⇄ merchant gujarati
- પરદેશ સાથે વેપાર કરનાર ⇄ merchant gujarati
merchant in English
- merchant ⇄ adj. 1. having to do with trade; trading; commercial; mercantile.
Ex. merchant ships, a merchant town.
2. of or having to do with the merchant marine.
Ex. a merchant seaman.english
- merchant ⇄ merchant, noun, adjective, verb. english
- merchant ⇄ noun 1. a person who buys and sells for profit; trader. Many merchants now deal on a relatively large scale.
Ex. The business of some merchants is mostly with foreign countries.
2. a storekeeper; retail shopkeeper.
Ex. They never quite believe in the great causes that they merchant to the plain people (Time).