- (રહસ્ય અંગે) છતું ⇄ out gujarati
- ઇ .માં નહિ એ વું. બહાર ⇄ out gujarati
- ખુલ્લામાં ⇄ out gujarati
- ઘરની બહાર ⇄ out gujarati
- છેવટ સુધી ⇄ out gujarati
- ઠેકાણે નહિ એવું ⇄ out gujarati
- ઢબ ⇄ out gujarati
- તેના ઠેકાણાથી દૂર ⇄ out gujarati
- તેની સાચી અથ વા હંમેશની સ્થિતિ ⇄ out gujarati
- પૂરેપૂરું ⇄ out gujarati
- પ્રકાશિત ⇄ out gujarati
- બળતું નહિ એવું ⇄ out gujarati
- બહાર પડેલું ⇄ out gujarati
- બાદ ⇄ out gujarati
- બાહ્ય ⇄ out gujarati
- વધુ પડતું ⇄ out gujarati
- હડતાળ પર ⇄ out gujarati
- હરાવે અથવા ચડી જાય – સરસાઇ કરે એવું ⇄ out gujarati
- હોલવાયેલું ⇄ out gujarati
- –ની બહાર ⇄ out gujarati
out in Kashmiri कॉशुर
- بےٚہوش ⇄ out kashmiri
- نٮ۪بَر ⇄ out kashmiri
- نیٔبٕرۍ کِنۍ ⇄ out kashmiri
- ژٔٹِتھ،خَتٕم ⇄ out kashmiri
- کَڑنہٕ یُن ⇄ out kashmiri
out in Malayalam മലയാളം
- പുറത്തു പോകുക ⇄ out malayalam
- പുറത്തു വരിക ⇄ out malayalam
- മാറിപ്പോകുക ⇄ out malayalam
out in English
- out ⇄ adj. 1. not in possession or control.
Ex. the Republicans are out, the Democrats in.
2. not in use, action, fashion, or existence.
Ex. The fire is out. Full skirts are out this season.
3. not correct; in the wrong.
- out ⇄ adv. 1. away; forth.
Ex. The water will rush out. Spread the rug out.
2. not in or at a position or state.
Ex. That style went out of fashion. The miners are going out on strike.
3a. not at home, away from one's office or work.english
- out ⇄ expr. at (or on the) outs, quarreling; disagreeing.
Ex. to be on the outs with a friend.english
- out ⇄ expr. out and away, beyond all others; by far.
Ex. This is out and away the warmest day we have had this summer. He is out and away the best player.english
- out ⇄ expr. out for, looking for; trying to get.
Ex. He is out for the best deal he can get.english
- out ⇄ expr. out of it, (Informal.) left out of what is going on; lacking a sense of being part of the proceedings.
Ex. The Bishop had never felt so out of it as he did late in July, at the dedication of the new cathedral (New Yorker).english
- out ⇄ expr. out of,
a. from within.
Ex. She took a piece of candy out of the box. I sipped some soup out of the bowl.
b. so as to have left; no longer in.
Ex. He is out of the house. In another year he will be out of the army.
- out ⇄ expr. out to, eagerly or determinedly trying to.
Ex. to be out to show him up.english
- out ⇄ interj. (Archaic.) an exclamation of indignation or reproach.
Ex. Out upon you!english
- out ⇄ noun 1. outs, people not in office; political party not in power.
Ex. An internal struggle is now taking place that is more than an effort by the outs to get in (Time).
2. something wrong.
3. that which is omitted.
4. the factenglish
- out ⇄ out, adverb, adjective, noun, preposition, interjection, verb. english
- out ⇄ prep. 1. from out; forth from.
Ex. He went out the door.
2. (Informal.) out along.
Ex. Drive out Main Street.english
- out ⇄ v.i. to go or come out; be disclosed.
Ex. Murder will out.english
- out ⇄ v.t. 1. to put out.
Ex. Please out the fire.
2. to be made public; be publicly exposed.
Ex. The identities of all 355 check floaters will not be made public until next month, but the 24 most flagrant offenders will be outed next week (english