give in Gujarati ગુજરાતી
- અધ િકારની રૂએ ચુકાદો આપવો ⇄ give gujarati
- આગળ ધરવો ⇄ give gujarati
- આપવું ⇄ give gujarati
- આપી દેવું ⇄ give gujarati
- કાર્ય ઇ. ને માટે આપવું ⇄ give gujarati
- ખાવાનું પીરસવું ⇄ give gujarati
- ગીરે મૂકવું ⇄ give gujarati
- પોતાનું હૃ દય ⇄ give gujarati
- પ્રેમ આપવું ⇄ give gujarati
- બાંયધરી તરીકે આપવું ⇄ give gujarati
- મફત આપવું ⇄ give gujarati
- રજા–મંજૂરી આપવી ⇄ give gujarati
- વહેંચવું ⇄ give gujarati
- સોંપવું ⇄ give gujarati
- સ્વાધીન કરવું ⇄ give gujarati
- હવાલે કરવું ⇄ give gujarati
give in Hindi हिन्दी
- अर्पित करना ⇄ give hindi
- आरोपित करना ⇄ give hindi
- उत्पन्न करना ⇄ give hindi
- उपहार देना ⇄ give hindi
- चुकाना ⇄ give hindi
- तन्यकता ⇄ give hindi
- दिखलाना ⇄ give hindi
- देना ⇄ give hindi
- बदले में देना ⇄ give hindi
- बांटना ⇄ give hindi
- लचीलापन ⇄ give hindi
- वसीयत करना ⇄ give hindi
- सौंपना ⇄ give hindi
- हवाले करना ⇄ give hindi
give in Marathi मराठी
- आभार मानणे ⇄ give marathi
- उदगार काढणे ⇄ give marathi
- उसासा टाकणे ⇄ give marathi
- किंकाळी फोडणे ⇄ give marathi
- खुलासा देणे ⇄ give marathi
- ठोसा देणे ⇄ give marathi
- ठोसा मारणे ⇄ give marathi
- ठोसा लगावणे ⇄ give marathi
- दिलासा देणे ⇄ give marathi
- देणे ⇄ give marathi
- नागरिकत्व देणे ⇄ give marathi
- निकाल देणे ⇄ give marathi
- परवानगी देणे ⇄ give marathi
- प्रथमोपचार देणे ⇄ give marathi
- प्रवचन देणे ⇄ give marathi
- बाहेर टाकणे ⇄ give marathi
- लगावणे ⇄ give marathi
- सोडणे ⇄ give marathi
- हमी देणे ⇄ give marathi
give in Santali
- ददति ⇄ give sanskrit
Grammar:Verb दा 3 P.P. present tense third person singular
References:यो न ददाति न भुङ्क्ते...। सुभा ⇄ givesanskrit
- विदधामि ⇄ give sanskrit
Grammar:Verb, वि+धा 3 P.P. Present tense first person singular
References:तस्यतस्याचलां श्रद्धां तामेव विदधामि अहम्। भ.गी.७.२१ ⇄ givesanskrit
give in English
- give ⇄ expr. give away, (Informal.)
a. to give as a present.
Ex. She gave away her best toy.
b. to hand over (a bride) to a bridegroom in marriage.
Ex. The bride was given away by her father.
c. to cause to be known; reveal; betenglish
- give ⇄ expr. give back, to return; restore.
Ex. Give back the book you borrowed.english
- give ⇄ expr. give ground. See under ground (1). english
- give ⇄ expr. give in,
a. to stop fighting and admit defeat; yield.
Ex. A stubborn person will not give in easily even when he's wrong.
b. to hand in.
Ex. Names of competitors must be given in before the end of the month.english
- give ⇄ expr. give it the gun. See under gun (1). english
- give ⇄ expr. give it to, (Informal.) to punish or scold.
Ex. His mother gave it to him for messing up the house.english
- give ⇄ expr. give off, to send out; put forth.
Ex. This lamp gives off a very bright light.english
- give ⇄ expr. give or take, to add or subtract (a part).
Ex. My income was $3,500, give or take the price of a beer (Powell Smiley).english
- give ⇄ expr. give out,
a. to send out; put forth.
Ex. The bomb fell, giving out a huge flash of fire.
b. to distribute.
Ex. The supplies will be given out tomorrow.
c. to make known; announce.
Ex. Who has given out this inenglish
- give ⇄ expr. give over,
a. to hand over; deliver.
Ex. Colonel Lambert gave over the young Virginian to Mr. Wolfe's charge (Thackeray).
b. to devote.
Ex. The main body of his book is given over to analyzing ... three writers (Listener).english
- give ⇄ expr. give tongue. See under tongue. english
- give ⇄ expr. give up,
a. to hand over; deliver; surrender.
Ex. He went to the police station to give himself up.
b. to stop having or doing; abandon; relinquish.
Ex. We gave up the search when it got dark.
c. to stop trying. <english
- give ⇄ expr. give way. See under way. english
- give ⇄ expr. what gives? (Informal.) what is happening?
Ex. ""Hey, what gives?"" demanded the men from security. ""This is security!"" (Punch).english
- give ⇄ give, verb, gave,given,giving,noun. english
- give ⇄ noun 1. a yielding to force or pressure.
Ex. I could hear another sound--the slow sighing give of the floorboards (Atlantic).
2. resilience; elasticity.english
- give ⇄ v.i. 1. to make a gift or present.
Ex. We give to several charities. It is more blessed to give than to receive (Acts 20:35).
2. to yield to pressure or strain.
Ex. the lock gave under hard pushing against the door.
3. to adaptenglish
- give ⇄ v.t. 1. to hand over as a present without pay.
Ex. to give money to charity. He likes to give books to his friends. My brother gave me his watch.
2. to hand over; deliver.
Ex. to give a person into custody, give one's word. Give me thaenglish